Flyline Dressing?

Old May 10th, 2004, 05:51 PM

Default Flyline Dressing?

What line dressing do you use?? I have used Scientific Anglers for several
years with success. Thanks MIKE

Old May 10th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Lazarus Cooke

In article , wrote:

What line dressing do you use?? I have used Scientific Anglers for several
years with success. Thanks MIKE

Green tin mucilin on artificial lines (and on dry flies - it's my
preferred floatant since it was suggested by a ghillie on Lough
Melvin), red tin on silk.

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address
Old May 10th, 2004, 06:10 PM
riverman

wrote in message ...
What line dressing do you use?? I have used Scientific Anglers for

several
years with success. Thanks MIKE

Most of us probably use the same thing we used back in April of last year
when you posted this almost exact same question.....

--riverman

Old May 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Wayne Harrison

riverman wrote in message ...

wrote in message ...
What line dressing do you use?? I have used Scientific Anglers for

several
years with success. Thanks MIKE

Most of us probably use the same thing we used back in April of last year
when you posted this almost exact same question.....

--riverman

hilarious; and a well-deserved diss.

yfitons
wayno

Old May 10th, 2004, 06:59 PM
Lazarus Cooke

In article , riverman
Most of us probably use the same thing we used back in April of last year
when you posted this almost exact same question.....

Well spotted. Wish I had such a memory.

Remover the rock from the email address

Old May 10th, 2004, 07:22 PM

I keep all my messages sent. I can't find were I ever posted this question.
If you can send me a copy I'll stand corrected. Even so maybe there would
be someone new who would appreciate your expert opinions on flyline
dressing?? That is why I posted the question to begin with and I did get a
reply or two from several thoughtful enough to respond kindly. Thanks

Old May 10th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Charlie Choc

http://tinyurl.com/ytw4b
--
Charlie...
Old May 10th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Charlie Choc

****
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Subject: Fly-Line Cleaner
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:20:30 -0500

Hi...What is a good Fly-Line Cleaner and lubricant. Any home
remedies??
Thanks!!! MIKE
****

--