Bitterroot cut

Old April 12th, 2010, 07:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

Default Bitterroot cut

Decent cutthroat...

JT

Old April 12th, 2010, 10:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

"JT" wrote in message
Decent cutthroat...

JT

Damn fine trout ya got there JT! I can only dream of catchin' Browns that
size in my local waters. Actually, there are some local waters with wild
trout that size, but they are damn wiley (sp?) buggers and hang out in the
deepest plunge pools and seem to only feed at night on their own kind--no
night fishin' in these parts.

The Cutt, well that's a trout of a different color, none to be had around
here--unless I were to poach someone's exotic stream stretches--we call them
waters "Jurassic Parks."

I hope to hit the stream this weekend, myself.

Op

Old April 12th, 2010, 11:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message
Decent cutthroat...

JT

Damn fine trout ya got there JT! I can only dream of catchin' Browns that
size in my local waters. Actually, there are some local waters with wild
trout that size, but they are damn wiley (sp?) buggers and hang out in the
deepest plunge pools and seem to only feed at night on their own kind--no
night fishin' in these parts.

The Cutt, well that's a trout of a different color, none to be had around
here--unless I were to poach someone's exotic stream stretches--we call
them waters "Jurassic Parks."

I hope to hit the stream this weekend, myself.

Op

Thanks Op,

Those larger browns are pretty far and few between too. There is an olive
stone fly that comes off this time of year, they are called Skwala's. After
the long winter, some of the bigger fish are looking up to dry's for a nice
meal.

Good luck this weekend, share some photos, they are always appreciated and
enjoyed.

JT

Old April 13th, 2010, 01:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fred

On 12-Apr-2010, "JT" wrote:

number.nntp.dca.giganews.com alt.binaries.pictures.fishing:42848

Decent cutthroat...

JT

Attached file: SANY0904.JPG (470,569 bytes)

Thanks man !!
For driving me nuts and forcing me to end the days of cabin fever

Nice photos and nice fish
Thanks for posting and sharing them

I just bought my 2010 license & am ready to go
A week or 2 will find me & a few friend or 2 on some southern waters

It's was relatively early ice out after a mild winer
Last year I couldn't wade till late June - July

Fred
Old April 13th, 2010, 06:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

"Fred" wrote in message

Thanks man !!
For driving me nuts and forcing me to end the days of cabin fever

Nice photos and nice fish
Thanks for posting and sharing them

I just bought my 2010 license & am ready to go
A week or 2 will find me & a few friend or 2 on some southern waters

It's was relatively early ice out after a mild winer
Last year I couldn't wade till late June - July

Fred

You bet Fred,

Glad to help!

How is the snow pack looking for this season? We received some late snow in
the Washington/North Idaho area (when I was fishing the Root) that help our
situation some.

Best of luck with your 2010 season,
JT

Old April 13th, 2010, 10:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark Bowen

"JT" wrote in message

"Mark Bowen" wrote in message

"JT" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you JT and I will try to get some pics this weekend to post. I gotta
finish up some pesky class work and defend my Capstone Reseach Project
(thesis) on Friday and then I only have a final exam to complete before
graduation in May--then all bets are off and the trout had better hang deep
and be wary.

Op

Old April 14th, 2010, 12:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fred

On 13-Apr-2010, "JT" wrote:
How is the snow pack looking for this season? We received some late snow
in
the Washington/North Idaho area (when I was fishing the Root) that help
our situation some.

---------
We are getting snow today - a couple of inches every few days
About the rain and snow pack
We need all we can get -
Snow pack is way down
I hope for a wet fishable spring N Montana
2 to 3 more weeks and then we will hit a favorite river - South .
I fear a dry spring and summer - so I want to ghet a lot of fishing in
'tween now and July
If fire season is bad I will not bother or add to the already very stressed
fish
I will give it up till the hopefully early fall rains
Or fish some lakes - I know of a VERY productive lake real close by
--
"then all bets are off and the trout had better hang deep
and be wary." - Op
I concur
Best of luck with your 2010 season,
JT
Thanks You too
a crazed Fred w the onset of cabin fever