Cute young blonde

Old May 26th, 2008, 06:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Cute young blonde

Kevin Vang wrote:
In article ,
says...
http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...782&myphotos=1

Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Kerrybrook Kaylin Fortenberry.

She's seven weeks old and already smarter than the average dog. ;-)

They look all cute and innocent like that, so you won't kill them
when they are destroying your home and eating all of your worldly
possessions. Good luck!

She is definitely a chewing machine.

Thanks for the good wishes, she should be ready to flush some
of your NoDak pheasants in the fall of 2009. If I don't royally
screw up her training that is.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

riverman wrote:
On May 26, 10:53 am, Kevin Vang wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...782&myphotos=1
Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Kerrybrook Kaylin Fortenberry.
She's seven weeks old and already smarter than the average dog. ;-)

They look all cute and innocent like that, so you won't kill them
when they are destroying your home and eating all of your worldly
possessions. Good luck!

Kevin
--
Kevin Vang
reply to kevin dot vang at minotstateu dot edu

LOL. I hadn't opened the link or read the other posts, but even after
reading this postI had no idea we were talking about a DOG! I was
imagining Ken had a new baby, named her "KERRY (forten)BERRY and I was
wondering how to politely mention that it might have been an
unfortunate choice of alliteration.

Man, am I relieved. :-)

LOL ! We call her Kaylin. Kerrybrook is for her parents. Her mom
is Ballagan Siskin (Kerry) and her dad is Millbuies Brook, hence
Kerrybrook. Kaylin is the Americanized version of the Gaelic Caelin
which means "lass" and is a tribute to her Irish lineage.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Sun, 25 May 2008 19:12:08 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...782&myphotos=1

Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Kerrybrook Kaylin Fortenberry.

She's seven weeks old and already smarter than the average dog. ;-)

After three wonderful Goldens (Charlie, Henry, and now Jenny), I can
tell you that you are in for lots of love and laughter. Oh, yeah,
almost forgot...... buy a *good* vacuum cleaner, don't wear black,
and get used to finding blonde hairs in everything. d;o)

Let the love affair begin.

Kipper was tri-color, or as my wife always said, an equal opportunity
shedder. He had white hair for your black clothes and black hair for
your white clothes and brown all-purpose hair to enhance any wardrobe.
We've kinda missed having dog hair to clean up. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Derek[_2_]

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
On 25-May-2008, Kevin Vang wrote:

They look all cute and innocent like that, so you won't kill them
when they are destroying your home and eating all of your worldly
possessions. Good luck!

Oh puppyhood
I(miss it but I don't miss it
Our dogs are 5 yrs old now abd well trained and adjuste altho they sleeop
on
any couch that they want.

You know that you willl get there also Ken
You might lose some shoes , flyrods, glasses we even had a dog eat a fax
machine
But its worth it!
Dogs are wonderful companions.
I would never be without one
Pls note that 2 are easier than one

But anyway Ken - best of luck w you gorgeous puppy

Sincerely
Fred

Thanks Fred. Kipper the Hound passed away last October, it's been
an empty house without a dog in it.

--
Ken Fortenberry

My condolences for your loss both my working Springers passed in the space
of the last year leaving me with a huge hole in my life. Until I returned
home one evening to be greeted by a 9 week old ESS puppy which has since
september eaten every plant in the back yard is manic beyond belief and
hunts at the speed of a greyhound . Good luck with the training I'm sure she
will prove a great asset and give you a few grey hairs - I get many more
and I'm up for Gandalf in the next movie.
Derek
( btw I am being railroaded at the moment towards a Black Lab puppy to act
as wifes retriever )

Old May 27th, 2008, 07:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JT

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...782&myphotos=1

Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Kerrybrook Kaylin Fortenberry.

She's seven weeks old and already smarter than the average dog. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Good looking pup Ken,

I look forward to the TR's you two enjoy together.

JT

Old May 28th, 2008, 12:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:

http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...782&myphotos=1

Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Kerrybrook Kaylin Fortenberry.

She's seven weeks old and already smarter than the average dog. ;-)

And speaking of such, I'm particularly glad it didn't involve Frank,
bare...

Good looking pup - congrats to the three of ya - we'll save a spot on
the gallery for her...

TC,
Old May 28th, 2008, 10:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On May 25, 8:12 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
http://www.frappr.com/?a=viewphoto&i...782&myphotos=1

Gentlemen, allow me to introduce Kerrybrook Kaylin Fortenberry.

She's seven weeks old and already smarter than the average dog. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Congrats on the latest addition to your family, Ken. She's a beauty.
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Scott Seidman

wrote in news:84deb3f9-0117-43bf-b392-b8950e47e564@
27g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

http:/

She sure is

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old May 29th, 2008, 12:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

weight and length please..... ‹(•¿•)›

ps: she's a keeper