To the people here who previously requested the free material

Old February 22nd, 2004, 03:08 PM
Rodney

Default To the people here who previously requested the free material

The New material is finally here,, AWESOME !!!!

Starts to stretch at 3/8 Oz, fully stretched at 1/2 Oz
20 pound breaking strength , (you can sling your cast as hard as you
wish without it breaking) Special "Spectra Blend"

Same offer as before, send a SASE, and get the real stuff for free for
your testing. (you already have my address)

This material is 1/4 the dia. of the original Boomerangs (about the same
as 20# mono), As far as lure control it is 4 times better.

You will want to trash the previous samples sent

Due to the lower cost of the material, these will retail to others, 4
for a dollar

If you respond to this,, do it privately please
--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

Old February 24th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Shawn

Wow, I've been absent for about 4 months now and the second post I come
across is this one. What can I say...some things never change. LMAO again
and again....

--
Early to Bed, Early to Rise,
Fish all Day, Make up Lies.

Shawn

Old February 24th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Andrew Kidd

"Shawn" wrote in message
Wow, I've been absent for about 4 months now and the second post I come
across is this one. What can I say...some things never change. LMAO again
and again....

--
Early to Bed, Early to Rise,
Fish all Day, Make up Lies.

Shawn

Kinda wondering where you disappeared to Shawn!

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old February 24th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Charles Summers

Welcome back Shawn!

--
Charles B. Summers
Secret Weapon Lures

Old February 24th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Shawn

Default To the people here who previously had enough of this sh*t

Wow, I've been absent for about 4 months now and the second post I come
across is this one. What can I say...some things never change. LMAO

again
and again....

--
Early to Bed, Early to Rise,
Fish all Day, Make up Lies.

Shawn

Kinda wondering where you disappeared to Shawn!

--
Andrew Kidd

Had to pull back and regroup; things are just about back in order 'round
here. I might just pop back in in another 4 months.

--
Early to Bed, Early to Rise,
Fish all Day, Make up Lies.

Shawn

Old February 24th, 2004, 01:42 PM
alwayfishking

was just wondering about you too
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
Welcome back Shawn!

Old February 25th, 2004, 12:58 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

Hi Shawn.

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 19:08:11 -0600, "Shawn"
sent into the ether:

Wow, I've been absent for about 4 months now and the second post I come
across is this one. What can I say...some things never change. LMAO

again
and again....

--
Early to Bed, Early to Rise,
Fish all Day, Make up Lies.

Shawn

Kinda wondering where you disappeared to Shawn!

--
Andrew Kidd

Had to pull back and regroup; things are just about back in order 'round
here. I might just pop back in in another 4 months.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com