Fishing Challenge

Old September 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
W.R

Default Fishing Challenge

Hello All Fishers

All figures are U.S. Dollars, Canadians will be able to
pay in Canadian funds at par with the U.S. Dollar.

My wife and I are looking at the purchase of a resort
connected to Lake of The Woods. I am sitting here
considering promotional ideas, rates etc... as we begin
to seriously consider this place.

However, I am posting this not to tell you about our
desire to purchase a resort --- I am wondering how many
of you would be interested in the following:

A two day stay with two days of fishing - on Lake of
The Woods... The person that catches the heaviest Walleye during the summer
months - wins a cash prize.
I am thinking at the moment that the cash prize would
start at $10,000 and increase as more of you participate
in the challenge.

The next bit of information you might need to know is the
rate for your two days accomodation, meals and chartered fishing... $284.00

So would you participate in the Fishing Challenge - to get
your chance at $10,000+ ???

Please let me know either here or privately.

Wayne