Weather?

Old January 2nd, 2008, 05:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

Default Weather?

How's the weather by you today?

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!

Old January 2nd, 2008, 06:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:11:08 -0600, "Charles Summers"
wrote:

cold

"Dan, danl" wrote in message
.. .
How's the weather by you today?

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!

-10 last night, but I think it actually was more like -18!

I hate snow, I hate ice, I hate winter in general!
Old January 2nd, 2008, 07:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Olebiker

On Jan 2, 12:39*pm, "Dan, danl" wrote:
How's the weather by you today?

Too cold and windy to fish or ride my bike... and this is Florida.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Da Chief

South side of Atlanta is cold, windy, and sunny; but no so sunny as to warm
things up. Low tonight is 18.

--
Shelby Foles,
Get "the heck" out of my email, if you're going to reply to me personally!

Old January 2nd, 2008, 11:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Pat_RI[_2_]

25 degrees right now and tomorrow the high will be 17 in RI.
"Ken Blevins" wrote in message
winters only redeeming quality is college basketball
Ken Blevins

. ..

Old January 2nd, 2008, 11:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Well, I was just thinking about grabbing a pole and a throw net and heading
over to my favorite canal bank to relax in the sun and try and catch some
kitty fish.

Old January 3rd, 2008, 01:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:59:00 -0800 (PST), Olebiker
wrote:

On Jan 2, 12:39*pm, "Dan, danl" wrote:
How's the weather by you today?

Too cold and windy to fish or ride my bike... and this is Florida.

Where in FL and what is too cold for you. I am headed that way next
week. Will have the fishing gear along and the bike in a trailer.

Dan

-

Old January 3rd, 2008, 02:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Calif Bill

"Dan, danl" wrote in message
How's the weather by you today?

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and

Fish!!!

Cold here, Down in the 60's during the day. Major rain storm on the way.