Euro Bass Cup

Old February 11th, 2010, 05:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default Euro Bass Cup

Guess what the US team just won it with ?
--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old February 11th, 2010, 05:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Goldfish

Old February 11th, 2010, 06:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Bob La Londe wrote:
Goldfish

Nope

Try again

Old February 11th, 2010, 06:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
Goldfish

Nope

Try again

Why

Old February 11th, 2010, 06:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Bob La Londe wrote:
Goldfish

Nope

Try again

Why

They won it with my rubber band

Old February 11th, 2010, 04:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Bob La Londe wrote:
Goldfish

Nope

Try again

Why

They won it with my rubber band

So? That doesn't rule out goldfish.

Old February 21st, 2010, 01:11 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
HobbHott

Rodney Long wrote in news:nALcn.71249$s%.41572
@newsfe18.iad:

Guess what the US team just won it with ?

A $pam infused, rat-trap piece of junk.

Old February 21st, 2010, 02:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
HobbHott

Rodney Long wrote in news:nALcn.71249$s%.41572
@newsfe18.iad:

Guess what the US team just won it with ?

I know what they didn't win it with! You must be really gullible Dick
Short. Everyone knows a winner never tells what lure/technique they use to
win a competition with, they tell everyone they won with the most useless,
ridiculous piece of junk in their tackle box. A person would have a better
chance of winning a tournament with the lure that looks like a Budweiser
Can then trying to use your rat-trap, $pam infused fishing garbage.

Old February 23rd, 2010, 02:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in news:nALcn.71249$s%.41572
@newsfe18.iad:

Guess what the US team just won it with ?

I know what they didn't win it with! You must be really gullible Dick
Short. Everyone knows a winner never tells what lure/technique they use to
win a competition with, they tell everyone they won with the most useless,
ridiculous piece of junk in their tackle box. A person would have a better
chance of winning a tournament with the lure that looks like a Budweiser
Can then trying to use your rat-trap, $pam infused fishing garbage.

I can tell you have never fished with it, email me your address, and I
will send you some for free. If after you have fished it you still feel
it's a rat trap, then Blast away about it on the internet, but you would
be the first EVER to have "used it", to talk ill of it. After all, it
only allows "you" to control the action of your lures, I guess if you
have no skill at all in knowing what actions catch fish, you could fail
with it.

I do have many photo's ( even some videos) with little kids catching
their very first fish, ever, with it, so your skill level would have to
be below theirs, which,, after looking at your post, could very likely
be possible

Old May 27th, 2011, 08:09 PM
anddrewjacckson anddrewjacckson is offline
Junior Member

I apperceive what they didn't win it with! You have to be absolutely believing Dick Short. Anybody knows a champ never tells what lure/technique they use to win a antagonism with, they acquaint anybody they won with the a lot of useless, ridiculous section of clutter in their accoutrement box.