Obama moving to limit fishing access

Old March 13th, 2010, 11:13 PM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
your kind of guy

Default Obama moving to limit fishing access

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:45:52 -0600, Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Rodney Long wrote:
Frogloogyherringsnacks wrote:

Y'all are acting like them right-wing wackos.
Ain't no damn President gonna stop us from fishing.
You do know that black folks fish too, dontcha?
Get some damn sense, now.
Boy, I ain't seen such paranoid carrying-ons since before all them
klan boys got old and died off.
Looky here,
http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...to-ban-fishing

I do declare, somebody oughta beat some damn sense into y'all, since
your daddies didn't do it.

Florida Jim - Y'all crackers oughta go home now. God Almighty. Get
some sleep and come back with clear heads.

I am in the fishing industry, this is no hoax, I have been communicating
with some MAJOR fishing tackle manufacturers, they brought this to my
attention, they attended the public hearings, and they are scared to
death. This is a REAL threat

Why's that, peckerwood?

How long did you spend in prison, BOY?

Answer the BOSS!

Old March 14th, 2010, 07:22 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,alt.fishing
jps

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:00:52 -0800 (PST), "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:

don't worry about anything this clown does, while in office...it will
be
all "un done", once he is exposed.......the dem's really stepped in it
this
time......what a bunch of lib tards.......

You really should concentrate on counting beans, if you're any good at
it.

You sure as **** don't know anything about politics.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:18 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Mike[_2_]

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control

And you swallowed it Hook line and sinker.
Its assholes like you that make the Republicans look stupid.

Old March 16th, 2010, 02:38 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Bill McKee

"Mike" wrote in message
ster.com...

[...]

Maybe he has dealt with the MLPA stuff like here in California. Take input
from all and do what they want. The whole process is being paid for with
"Green groups" money as the state is broke. No real science is being used.
Closed 80% of the ocean where skiff fisherman normally fish. People are
going to die because of this. Go too far to get in a little fishing and the
winds come up and too small of a boat.

Old March 17th, 2010, 01:45 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,alt.fishing
Rodney Long

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
don't worry about anything this clown does, while in office...it will
be
all "un done", once he is exposed.......the dem's really stepped in it
this
time......what a bunch of lib tards.......

The problem with that is

Most people can't go three years without an income, most companies can't
survive three years without a cash flow, thus people find other jobs, if
they can't find them, they make them, companies produce other products,
and nether will go back to the fishing market, as after three years 50%
of your market now has other hobbies

http://www.examiner.com/x-37128-Char...ner~y2010m3d9-...

See lure video you won't believehttp://secretweaponlures.com/spectastic.htm- Hide quoted text -

Old March 17th, 2010, 02:13 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,alt.fishing
bpuharic

wrote:

don't worry about anything this clown does, while in office...it will
be
all "un done", once he is exposed.......the dem's really stepped in it
this
time......what a bunch of lib tards.......

and look at what the GOP has done for us.

no jobs in 10 years

no wage increases in 10 years

10% unemployment

the rich getting richer

wonderful program the GOP has
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:14 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
bpuharic

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:45:52 -0600, Frogloogyherringsnacks
wrote:

Naw. Jest cracker talk from them's too scared of a black man being
Prez. Like I said, we colored folk fish too.
You ain't said nothin but scare talk. Nothin. Not a damn detail.
Why's that, peckerwood?

yeah it's amazing. a rich white guy destroys the economy and the
middle class

and they blame it on the darkie president
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:15 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Bill McKee

wrote:

Naw. Jest cracker talk from them's too scared of a black man being
Prez. Like I said, we colored folk fish too.
You ain't said nothin but scare talk. Nothin. Not a damn detail.
Why's that, peckerwood?

yeah it's amazing. a rich white guy destroys the economy and the
middle class

and they blame it on the darkie president

You sound really stupid and you probably are. Obama has over spent more in
the last year than Bush did in 4 years. And Obama's next budget is coming
in with a $1.4 trillion deficit amount. He is Proposing over spending more
in the next 10 years, that every President, including Bush II, has overspent
total! My new granddaughter is due tomorrow. She will enter the world with
a $74,000 debt burden. And you want no pain due to the overspending by both
Dem's and Republican's you have voted for. We all deserve a severe beating
for letting our elected representatives, especially the present ones who are
setting records, over spend. We should revolt at the idea they can screw
the people and then get full pay for the rest of their lives. We need to
hold their feet to the fire to both stop spending like drunken sailors and
get rid of pensions that reward them as if they were royalty.

Old March 17th, 2010, 10:28 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
HK

On 3/17/10 12:15 AM, Bill McKee wrote:
My new granddaughter is due tomorrow. She will enter the world with
a $74,000 debt burden.

And some of your genetics, poor child.

If the X-MimeOLE "header" doesn't say:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8)
Gecko/20100227 Thunderbird/3.0.3 (or higher)

then it isn't me, it's an ID spoofer.
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:55 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.great-lakes,rec.fishing,alt.fishing
Bill McKee

"HK" wrote in message
m...
On 3/17/10 12:15 AM, Bill McKee wrote:
My new granddaughter is due tomorrow. She will enter the world with
a $74,000 debt burden.

And some of your genetics, poor child.

If the X-MimeOLE "header" doesn't say:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8)
Gecko/20100227 Thunderbird/3.0.3 (or higher)

then it isn't me, it's an ID spoofer.

Lot better genetics than a fat ass jingle writer.