Townsend TN May 27,28

Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Townsend TN May 27,28

I'm going to be in East TN in and around Townsend this Memorial Day weekend
if any Roffians or lurkers are interested. Yea it's probably gonna be a zoo
but you take what you can get.

Wayne

Old May 23rd, 2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Alaskan420" wrote in message

Why not head over to Cherokee territory and do some splendid trout
fishing?

While the Cherokee permit water is not entirely stocked fish in a barrell
it's reputed to be, I have some good memories of the park on the Tennessee
side.

Old May 23rd, 2006, 03:43 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
. ..
I'm going to be in East TN in and around Townsend this Memorial Day
weekend if any Roffians or lurkers are interested. Yea it's probably gonna
be a zoo but you take what you can get.

Wayne

I'll miss you by a couple of weeks - but one of these days we're going to
have to splash around in a Missouri or western NC stream. You'll be within
hailing distance of the Tellico, just across the ridge from Snowbird.
Bob

Old May 23rd, 2006, 04:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Bob Patton" wrote in message
"Wayne Knight" wrote in message
. ..

but one of these days we're going to have to splash around in a Missouri
or western NC stream. You'll be within hailing distance of the Tellico,
just across the ridge from Snowbird.

We need to make one of these days sooner than later. No Snowbird nor Tellico
this trip, gonna concentrate on the Little River and some other small creeks
unless things are just too crowded then I might reconsider.