Catawba Worm farms could be the next big thing

Old December 23rd, 2007, 03:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
millard63

Default Catawba Worm farms could be the next big thing

http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com Starting a Catawba worm Farm could
be very potentially profitable. I have recently been informed that I
spelled Catawba wrong, and thats an easy mistake. Catawba worms are
hard to come by and if there were more Catawba worm farms out there
thene there would more happy fishermen. http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com
Theres a picture of one in my link http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com
Catawba Worms arent actually worms at all there actually a moth that
feed on Catawba Trees.

Anyone with any thought or insights on this subject please feel free
to respond. http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com

Question? Does the majority of fishermen think we need more Catawba
worm farms and easier access to them, "like maybe finding them in wal-
mart or any local fish bait store" Without having to order them off
the internet from god knows where
http://catawba-worms.blogspot.com
Old December 23rd, 2007, 03:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 10:23*am, millard63 wrote:
http://catawba-worms.blogspot.comStarting a Catawba worm Farm could
be very potentially profitable. *I have recently been informed that I
spelled Catawba wrong, and thats an easy mistake.

so easy that you have made another one. you are talking about
the catalpa worm.

"catawbas" were, and in very small numbers, are, an indian tribe
indigenous to piedmont north and south carolina.

wayno
Old December 23rd, 2007, 04:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

You tell em wayno..............
Old December 23rd, 2007, 11:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
millard63

On Dec 23, 10:37*am, " wrote:
On Dec 23, 10:23*am, millard63 wrote:

http://catawba-worms.blogspot.comStartinga Catawba worm Farm could
be very potentially profitable. *I have recently been informed that I
spelled Catawba wrong, and thats an easy mistake.

* * *so easy that you have made another one. *you are talking about
the catalpa worm.

* * *"catawbas" were, and in very small numbers, are, an indian tribe
indigenous to piedmont north and south carolina.

wayno

I was speaking of just the worm, didnt mean to offend anyone, some
people spell the worm cataba, some catawaba...but I was talking about
a bait that you fish with, and yes you're probably on to something,
the name had to come from somewhere... Thanks for the info
Old December 23rd, 2007, 11:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
millard63

On Dec 23, 11:24*am, Mike wrote:
You tell em wayno..............

thanks for the information on the name catawba
Old December 24th, 2007, 11:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Dec 23, 6:42*pm, millard63 wrote:
On Dec 23, 10:37*am, " wrote:

On Dec 23, 10:23*am, millard63 wrote:

http://catawba-worms.blogspot.comStartingaCatawba worm Farm could
be very potentially profitable. *I have recently been informed that I
spelled Catawba wrong, and thats an easy mistake.

* * *so easy that you have made another one. *you are talking about
the catalpa worm.

* * *"catawbas" were, and in very small numbers, are, an indian tribe
indigenous to piedmont north and south carolina.

wayno

I was speaking of just the worm, didnt mean to offend anyone, some
people spell the worm cataba, some catawaba...but I was talking about
a bait that you fish with, and yes you're probably on to something,
the name had to come from somewhere... Thanks for the info

listen, you clueless spammer--the only proper spelling of the word
is c-a-t-a-l-p-a. it "comes from" its latin designation, not from a
similarity with the name of an indian nation, a fact apparently
indecipherable to your semi-literate self.
do us all a favor and evaporate. no one around here is interested
in fishing with green worms, with the possible exception of louie the
lucky pirate, who performs such grotesque activity during random trips
to southwest maine. give him a call--he may go halfies on your first
catawba farm.

wayno(and if that pans out , i'll take 25% on the construction of the
"sue" operation)

Old December 24th, 2007, 07:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
millard63

On Dec 23, 10:37*am, " wrote:

[...]

"sue" operation)- Hide quoted text -

for your information you should type in the word Catawba for yourself
and you will find that that is how it is spelled for worms, I'm not
illiterate you are, there are several ways to spell differnet things

see for yourself, and next time think before calling someone
illiterate http://catawbaworms.com because you're only making
yourself look stupid,
Old December 24th, 2007, 08:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

millard63 wrote:

... because you're only making
yourself look stupid,

There's not much of anything stupider than posting worm SPAM
to a fly fishing newsgroup. Now go away and SPAM no more.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 25th, 2007, 01:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
millard63

On Dec 24, 3:08*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
millard63 wrote:

... because you're only making
yourself look stupid,

There's not much of anything stupider than posting worm SPAM
to a fly fishing newsgroup. Now go away and SPAM no more.

--
Ken Fortenberry

it takes a big man to call someone stupid over the internet........and
you are not being forced to read my post, you go away, I am posting to
relevant groups, this is not spam...You need to read up on spam.

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES NOW MERRRY FREAKING X-MAS
Old December 25th, 2007, 02:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
J & D Moe

wrote:
millard63 wrote:

... because you're only making
yourself look stupid,

There's not much of anything stupider than posting worm SPAM
to a fly fishing newsgroup. Now go away and SPAM no more.

--
Ken Fortenberry

it takes a big man to call someone stupid over the internet........and
you are not being forced to read my post, you go away, I am posting to
relevant groups, this is not spam...You need to read up on spam.

We may not be aForced to read your SPAM, but that is exactly what it is. You
are, in fact, NOT posting to a relevant group when posting to ROFF. This is
a FLY fishing group, once again, **** OFF!

Jeremy Moe