fish attractants home brew Vs. Commercial

Old January 3rd, 2011, 11:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default fish attractants home brew Vs. Commercial

On 1/2/2011 7:46 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

I don't know why, but several times I have been fishing behind somebody
not using a scent when I was using Mega Strike. They would get bit, but
miss the fish because they spit it quick. I would throw in and get bit,
and the fish would swim around with it in their mouth giving me all the
time in the world to set the hook. The guy in the front would take a dab
of the MegaStrike, and start experiencing the same thing. I never felt
it got me more hits, but I definitely believe they hang onto it longer.

I totally agree,, Mega Strike makes them hang on, and if I miss the hook
set, they come back and hit it again.

I have found this true, even when I try not to set the hook, just trying
to see how many times I get the same fish to hit the lure.

Having fished in many tubs, demoing my rig with no hook in the lure,
Mega strike really makes a show for me, without it, I might get two,
before they realize it ain't real, I have got up to ten hits from the
same fish on the same cast with Mega Strike.

My rig is the only way to test scents, as I can place two identical
lures on it at the same time, they both will have the same action, and I
place them both at the same time, in front of the same fish. This takes
away all variables, "EXCEPT" THE SCENT,, I even swap which lure has what
scent, or no scent. I have spent hundreds of hours fishing this way
testing scents

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control