Steve Huber

Old March 4th, 2008, 06:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default Steve Huber

Hey Guys,
Most of you know me, the new guys won't. I've been lurking around
here alot, reading the post and am happy to see some of the old timers
still here.
Anyhow, I called Huber on Sunday night and his wife answered the
phone..........apparently Steve's back in the hospital because of his
heart. I'm not sure how often Steve gets to read this group, but
here's to a speedy recovery.
Jack Dalzell
Old March 4th, 2008, 08:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Guy Anderson, Sr.

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:33:37 -0800 (PST), wrote:
.apparently Steve's back in the hospital because of his
heart. I'm not sure how often Steve gets to read this group, but
here's to a speedy recovery.

Thanks, Jack.....
Old March 4th, 2008, 09:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 13:02:17 -0600, "Dan, danl"
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:33:37 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Hey Guys,
Most of you know me, the new guys won't. I've been lurking around
here alot, reading the post and am happy to see some of the old timers
still here.
Anyhow, I called Huber on Sunday night and his wife answered the
phone..........apparently Steve's back in the hospital because of his
heart. I'm not sure how often Steve gets to read this group, but
here's to a speedy recovery.
Jack Dalzell

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the heads up. I just left a message on both the phones.
I'll try the coffee shop next.

I sure hope he is OK!!

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!

I tried posting this earlier but it did not show up on my newserver
so, here it is again.

Steve called a while ago and said he is feeling much better. He was
on his way home from the hospital. I will let him tell the details.

Dan
Old March 4th, 2008, 09:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

wrote:

[...]

LOL, there's not too much to tell. I had chest pain and shortness of breath
like I often do now. Only this time it didn't get better after taking 6 or
7 nitro tablets. At that point I decided to get checked out. A short while
later I was in a helicopter heading to a regional cardiac care center, less
than five minutes after landing, I was in the heart cath lab getting
roto-rootered out!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 4th, 2008, 09:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:48:46 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Like I told ya, I'm damn glad you are still with us!

Dan
Old March 4th, 2008, 10:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com*www....eaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and
Fish!!!

I tried posting this earlier but it did not show up on my newserver
so, here it is again.

Steve called a while ago and said he is feeling much better. *He was
on his way home from the hospital. *I will let him tell the details.

LOL, there's not too much to tell. *I had chest pain and shortness of breath
like I often do now. *Only this time it didn't get better after taking 6 or
7 nitro tablets. *At that point I decided to get checked out. *A short while
later I was in a helicopter heading to a regional cardiac care center, less
than five minutes after landing, I was in the heart cath lab getting
roto-rootered out!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiershttp://www.outdoorfrontiers.com
G & S Guide Service and Custom Rodshttp://www.herefishyfishy.com- Hide quoted text -

Glad you are better - take care!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old March 5th, 2008, 02:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BassMr

Steve, rest up and get well.
I had a heart scare in December and it scared the heck out of me.
All the docs stay it's just stress so I guess I need more fishing.
Glad you are going to be OK.

Old March 5th, 2008, 12:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
gwilber

Steve, hope your better soon. The snows got to melt sometime.

Gary
Old March 8th, 2008, 02:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

LOL, there's not too much to tell. I had chest pain and shortness of
breath like I often do now. Only this time it didn't get better after
taking 6 or 7 nitro tablets. At that point I decided to get checked
out. A short while later I was in a helicopter heading to a regional
cardiac care center, less than five minutes after landing, I was in the
heart cath lab getting roto-rootered out!

Now why can't we get that type service from our plumbers, when the
toilet stops up ? :-)

Steve ,, just take it easy, and get well

PS:

Since the nitro you were carrying and took could not "blow" out the
pipes , Ask your doctors if you might carry and use "Drain-O", if this
ever happens again

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control