Mid-TN 2009 Classic?

Old October 10th, 2008, 11:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

Default Mid-TN 2009 Classic?

It's weird. I pulled up the ROFB and there were two messages for a Mid-TN
Classic, one from Dave Norton and if I remember correctly, Charles. But
when I clicked on the messages, dated 10-10-08, I got a message that said
"No longer available"!!!

If anyone else saw the message, could you please re-post them? Something
strange is going on, this isn't the first time I've seen this happen
recently.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old October 10th, 2008, 11:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:26:38 -0500, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com"
backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park
then wrote:

It's weird. I pulled up the ROFB and there were two messages for a Mid-TN
Classic, one from Dave Norton and if I remember correctly, Charles. But
when I clicked on the messages, dated 10-10-08, I got a message that said
"No longer available"!!!

If anyone else saw the message, could you please re-post them? Something
strange is going on, this isn't the first time I've seen this happen
recently.

Stevie,
See below....

I spoke briefly with Charles"Catfish" Summers today,and we would like
revive the Mid-Tenn Classic. This would be held at Center Hill Lake ,
here
in middle Tenn.

We would like to know if there is enough interest for us to go forward
with
plans. The event would be in late April- early May.

________________________
Dave Norton
aka "the RodMaker"

Hi Dave
Dependin on what part of the country I end up in I'd be in. Tell
"Catfish" for me. g Center Hill is a cool place.

Dan

How's that???
Old October 10th, 2008, 11:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
D. Norton

Steve, Charles & I are considering a Mid-Tenn Classic for 2009. Late april -
early May. Center Hill Lake

Old October 11th, 2008, 12:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Charles Summers

Didn't see a post from me... I've lost access to newsgroups from there after
changing ISP's. After the 25th of this month... I'll be losing access from
my home ISP. What will I do then?

sigh,
Charles "I can't believe that you'd remember the Catfish name" Summers

Old October 11th, 2008, 02:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 18:42:38 -0500, "Charles Summers"
park then wrote:

Didn't see a post from me... I've lost access to newsgroups from there after
changing ISP's. After the 25th of this month... I'll be losing access from
my home ISP. What will I do then?

sigh,
Charles "I can't believe that you'd remember the Catfish name" Summers

Hey Catfish,

Try APN, it's got cheap options and it works great! For $3 bucks a
month ya get 25 gigs.

http://www.forteinc.com/apn/index.php

Dan

Old October 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
gwilber

I know it's not great but I just use google. www.google.com/groups

Gary
Old October 14th, 2008, 01:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

On Oct 13, 12:19*pm, gwilber wrote:
I know it's not great but I just use google. *www.google.com/groups

Gary

Yea - I hate it but it works better than nothing. Its the ony way I
have and it is free.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old October 14th, 2008, 04:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Henry Hefner[_2_]

Ronnie wrote:
On Oct 13, 12:19 pm, gwilber wrote:
I know it's not great but I just use google. www.google.com/groups

Gary

Yea - I hate it but it works better than nothing. Its the ony way I
have and it is free.

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

My ISP dropped Usenet a long while back. I used Google groups for a
while, but hated it. I am now using
http://www.aioe.org/
It is free for limited use, but doesn't carry ABPF, but then again,
neither does Google. AIOE allows me to use Thuderbird's news reader,
which I much prefer to Google's interface.

Henry