For ~^beancounter~^

Old January 21st, 2009, 10:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default For ~^beancounter~^

DaveS wrote:
" wrote:

Actually I decided it was cruel and non productive to poke you for
your nonsence, no matter how much fun it was to run your silly ass all
over hell and back.

Yeah, same here. I realized my fun was too cruel when he
dropped trou, took a pic of his ass and actually posted
the link here. It was disturbing on so many levels even
for a loony and it was his "jump the shark" moment.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
DaveS wrote:
" wrote:

Actually I decided it was cruel and non productive to poke you for
your nonsence, no matter how much fun it was to run your silly ass all
over hell and back.

Yeah, same here. I realized my fun was too cruel when he
dropped trou, took a pic of his ass and actually posted
the link here. It was disturbing on so many levels even
for a loony and it was his "jump the shark" moment.

Heh heh, soon only you liars, dumbos, and bullsit artists will be left here.

Most gratifying.

MC
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

" blathered on, relishing
the sound of his own voice....
Free speech is a basic tenet of democracy. ( In civilised societies).

agreed, completely.

Nowhere is it written that ignorant primitives like you lot have the right
to insult, denigrate, and abuse others at your leisure, ( In any society).

see above rule. Free speech is Free speech. Likewise, you are free to make
an Internet Buffoon of yourself,
posting embarrassing pictures and ranting like a loon.
Free speech, my brother angler, Free speech. What is needed, yet never
codified, is self-restraint.......
Tom

Old January 21st, 2009, 10:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

" wrote in message
Heh heh, soon only you liars, dumbos, and bullsit artists will be left
here.

actually, in the past week, I have been contacted by more than a couple fine
gentlemen, seasoned anglers and men of good humor, all looking forward to
the annual ROFF get-together on the banks of Penn's Creek, in
Pennsylvania(it's a legendary stream, refer to writers such as Sparse Grey
Hackle and Datus Proper, if you wish).
With good folks like that reading and posting here, and many others as well,
it seems that ROFF is still doing just fine. Toodles!
Tom

Old January 21st, 2009, 10:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Tom Littleton wrote:
" blathered on, relishing
the sound of his own voice....
Free speech is a basic tenet of democracy. ( In civilised societies).

agreed, completely.

Nowhere is it written that ignorant primitives like you lot have the right
to insult, denigrate, and abuse others at your leisure, ( In any society).

see above rule. Free speech is Free speech. Likewise, you are free to make
an Internet Buffoon of yourself,

As you and others often demonstrate.If you had the means you would also
act like terrorists in other ways.

posting embarrassing pictures and ranting like a loon.

Embarassing for who?

Ranting? When, over what? Merely wishful thinking on your part.

Free speech, my brother angler,

I am not your brother angler, I think you are just a ****bag who happens
to go fishing.

Free speech. What is needed, yet never
codified, is self-restraint.......
Tom

As you are obviously and constantly at pains to demonstrate.
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Tom Littleton wrote:
" wrote in message
Heh heh, soon only you liars, dumbos, and bullsit artists will be left
here.

actually, in the past week, I have been contacted by more than a couple fine
gentlemen, seasoned anglers and men of good humor, all looking forward to
the annual ROFF get-together on the banks of Penn's Creek, in
Pennsylvania(it's a legendary stream, refer to writers such as Sparse Grey
Hackle and Datus Proper, if you wish).
With good folks like that reading and posting here, and many others as well,
it seems that ROFF is still doing just fine. Toodles!
Tom

Good folks here are mainly conspicuous by their absence. Regardless of
what streams they may fish or with whom.

There is a difference between "still here", and "doing fine".

Old January 21st, 2009, 10:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Good folks here are mainly conspicuous by their absence. Regardless of
what streams they may fish or with whom.

There is a difference between "still here", and "doing fine".

Want some proof?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...hing.fly/about

Also quite funny how easy it is to divert you ratbags form your
"righteous outrage" at some racist crap, toward attacking somebody else.

The only two I would take in any way seriously are Jeff and Myron. The
rest of you are assholes.

MC

Old January 21st, 2009, 11:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Tom Littleton wrote:

With good folks like that reading and posting here, and many others as well,
it seems that ROFF is still doing just fine. Toodles!
Tom

Here´s what you accomplished on the tying group as well;

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.o...ly.tying/about

well done.

MC

Old January 21st, 2009, 11:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Lazarus Cooke

Mike, I've been helped in the past by your posts, but if you don't like
it here, why don't you go away?

And if you don't want to be insulted, why don't you go away?

Lazarus
Old January 21st, 2009, 11:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On Jan 21, 4:01*pm, "Wolfgang" wrote:
who, having ducked in for a peek, will now once again retire and thus save
himself the bother of reading tiresome responses.

In the event you do actually scan a few responses, howdy. Been
wondering about your conspicuous absence.