For ~^beancounter~^

Old January 21st, 2009, 11:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default For ~^beancounter~^

Lazarus Cooke wrote:
Mike, I've been helped in the past by your posts,

Very many people still are, but not here.

but if you don't like
it here, why don't you go away?

Why are you being gratuitously silly? This is cyberspace, not a
particular place as such, and "here" is only a convenient label for this
"place", not a physical reality, it is therefore quite impossible to "go
away" from it.

My newsfeeds carry at least thirty boards and websites which still
syndicate this ****.

And if you don't want to be insulted, why don't you go away?

Lazarus

What don't you understand about "Public Newsgroup"?

I donīt much care about being insulted by people here, it is a rather
pointless exercise carried out largely by obvious idiots with no
credibility. That does not mean I donīt occasionaly feel like slapping
the dumb assholes down anyway.

Why are you here? Do you like people who habitually insult and abuse
others? References to German train stations? Racist nut jobs?
Dishonourable ratbags? Do you want ot insult or to be insulted? Who
knows?, Who cares?

Quite a lot of people obviously donīt like ROFF, which is why many no
longer subscribe,why virtually nobody is tempted to subscribe, much less
"stay", and why the lunatics and rejects finally rule the roost.

You ever heard the main reason people climb mountains? "Because they
are there".

MC
Old January 21st, 2009, 11:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

" wrote in message
You ever heard the main reason people climb mountains? "Because they
are there".

now, if I could just understand why people post nude pictures of themselves
and their unattractive partners to a Public Newsgroup........
Tom
.....who'd even drink a wee bit of that peat-bog Scotch, if it could remove
that image from the psyche.

Old January 21st, 2009, 11:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Tom Littleton wrote:
" wrote in message
You ever heard the main reason people climb mountains? "Because they
are there".

now, if I could just understand why people post nude pictures of themselves
and their unattractive partners to a Public Newsgroup........
Tom
....who'd even drink a wee bit of that peat-bog Scotch, if it could remove
that image from the psyche.

It is not possible using normal means to post pictures to this Usenet
group. Any pictures you looked at, you clicked on the links, simply
because you could not resist doing so.

I donīt know what you look like, or any of your family, but I already
know you are one of the ugliest nastiest people I have ever had to do
with in terms of character. You lie about people, insult them in all
sorts of ways, and you consider yourself superior to them in the doing.

There are obviously quite a lot of things you are never going to
understand. Which is what makes sensible discussion of practically
anything at all with you, and others like you, quite impossible.

Fortunately for you, your stupidity also suffices to blind you to the
fact that that is your loss, and the primary reason for your lack of
understanding.

Even drowning you in Scotch would be a waste of time, effort, and even
the cheapest nastiest whisky, although it would achieve your stated
objective, and maybe cheer up a few people.

Whatever, your nasty obnoxious pretensions are really quite meaningless,
one merely has to remind others of them now and again, which when even
slightly prompted, you then do with remarkable alacrity.

Fish with you? I would not **** on you if you were on fire.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Tom Littleton wrote:
" wrote in message
You ever heard the main reason people climb mountains? "Because they
are there".

now, if I could just understand why people post nude pictures of themselves
and their unattractive partners to a Public Newsgroup........
Tom
....who'd even drink a wee bit of that peat-bog Scotch, if it could remove
that image from the psyche.

Oh, and before another of your lies is enshrined forever by Google and
propagated by others, none of the pictures I posted elsewhere where nude
pictures.

I also still have the same internet providers I always had. ( Just to
remind you of another one of your wilful and gratuitous lies).

MC
Old January 22nd, 2009, 01:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:01:46 -0600, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Wolfgang
who, having ducked in for a peek, will now once again retire and thus save
himself the bother of reading tiresome responses.

Well, at least you are alive. I was genuinely concerned about you.

Davey

Old January 22nd, 2009, 01:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:37:26 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

....who'd even drink a wee bit of that peat-bog Scotch, if it could remove
that image from the psyche.

Believe me, the image of Mikey's arse (anyone's arse for that matter)
is better than drinking Lagavulin or Leapfrog.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 10:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

" wrote in message

oh, my International reputation, woe is me, woe is me!!
Tom

Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

barrack hussein obama showed us what a retard he is by trying to
let out all the islamic monkeys from cuba......hells bells, he is so
stupid, he didn't even use a bible whe getting sworn in again last
night.......

On Jan 21, 10:48*am, rb608 wrote:
On Jan 21, 12:38*pm, "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:

you barrack hussein obamma "sheep" are the same type
of folks Jim Jones loved to hate * ......... *coolaid consumers......

thanx, but no thanx...I'm not drinkin'.........

You misspelled "thinking".

Joe F.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 10:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
barrack hussein obama showed us what a retard he is by trying to
let out all the islamic monkeys from cuba......hells bells, he is so
stupid, he didn't even use a bible whe getting sworn in again last
night.......

you are a complete moron. Quick, list the Presidents who have not used a
Bible for the main event. What book did Sam Adams use, BTW?? Also, list how
many Presidents did not recite the oath at all,but merely affirmed with the
words, "I do". There, once again, were quite a few(12, I think I recall).
Closing Guantanamo is step one to the US rejoining the civilized world. Many
more steps will come.
Tom

Old January 22nd, 2009, 10:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
barrack hussein obama showed us what a retard he is by trying to
let out all the islamic monkeys from cuba......

You've showed us what you're made of too, and it's disgusting.

hells bells, he is so
stupid, he didn't even use a bible whe getting sworn in again last
night.......

Haven't you heard ? He had a Koran and a copy of the Communist
Manifesto in his suit pocket.

Dumbass.

--
Ken Fortenberry