Hey Everyone

Old January 21st, 2009, 06:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim Apple

Default Hey Everyone

Hey all,

I have been gone for a few years now. Haven't been around since George
Gehrke passed. I am trying to get back into fishing, I have been occupied
the past few years with new(well 3 now) twin boys. It is getting where I can

Either way I have been out of the loop a long time. Lived in Illinois as a
member, now I live in Plano, TX. Allot has changed.

So hello, hope I can get back to participating in the group.

Tim Apple

Old January 21st, 2009, 10:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Jan 21, 10:27*am, "Tim Apple" wrote:

Tim.
I was wondering where you went to, and hoping you were still in one
peice, more or less. Welcome back
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:30 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tim Apple wrote:
Hey all,

I have been gone for a few years now. Haven't been around since George
Gehrke passed. I am trying to get back into fishing, I have been
occupied the past few years with new(well 3 now) twin boys. It is
getting where I can go back to fishing now and then again.

Either way I have been out of the loop a long time. Lived in Illinois
as a member, now I live in Plano, TX. Allot has changed.

So hello, hope I can get back to participating in the group.

Welcome back.

Now that you're in Texas you won't mind telling me where near
Belvidere your secret trout stream is located. Right ? ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 21st, 2009, 10:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Now that you're in Texas you won't mind telling me where near
Belvidere your secret trout stream is located. Right ? ;-)

give him the GPS coordinates to Fawn Lake, Tim.
Oh, and welcome back, good to see you around here again!!!
Tom

Old January 21st, 2009, 11:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim Apple

Ken ,

The stream is Kinnickinick creek in Roscoe, Il.....I fished private
property. But there is some access in Kinnickinick forest preserve, but you
have to beat bush to get to good pools, mostly role casting....note
kinnickinick may be spelled wrong but you get the gist....I've seen 5lb
browns come out of it....in the park section I saw a brown eat a frog,
scared the **** out of me.

Tim Apple

Old January 21st, 2009, 11:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Jan 21, 12:27*pm, "Tim Apple" wrote:
Hey all,

I have been gone for a few years now. Haven't been around since George
Gehrke passed. I am trying to get back into fishing, I have been occupied
the past few years with new(well 3 now) twin boys. It is getting where I can

Either way I have been out of the loop a long time. Lived in Illinois as *a
member, now I live in Plano, TX. Allot has changed.

So hello, hope I can get back to participating in the group.

Tim Apple

Howdy from another Planoite!
Guy
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On Jan 21, 1:27*pm, "Tim Apple" wrote:
Hey all,

Hey Tim. Since Gehrke? Man, that's been a while. Plus ca change,
plus c'est la meme chose.

Joe F.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tim Apple wrote:
Ken ,

The stream is nothing to see here, move along, move along

Ahem. I said tell *me* not everybody in the friggin' universe.

Sheesh.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Tim Apple wrote:
I even have a *******!

Tim