Eloquence, posted without comment

Old December 18th, 2008, 04:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Default Eloquence, posted without comment

From an AP news report this morning. Said during an interview:

"I'm a free market guy," Bush said. "But I'm not going to let this
economy crater in order to preserve the free market system. So we made
a lot of very strong moves and it's been painful for a lot of people,
particularly because, you know, this — the excesses of the past have
caused a lot of folks to hurt when it comes to, like, their 401(k)'s
or, you know, their jobs."

--riverman
Old December 18th, 2008, 05:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 17-Dec-2008, riverman wrote:

"I'm a free market guy," Bush said. "But I'm not going to let this
economy crater in order to preserve the free market system. So we made
a lot of very strong moves and it's been painful for a lot of people,
particularly because, you know, this — the excesses of the past have
caused a lot of folks to hurt when it comes to, like, their 401(k)'s
or, you know, their jobs."

Let him eat shoes!
Perhaps this honkie scumbag will finally get some soul

Fred

Who would rather see a fish than a politician anytime!
Old December 18th, 2008, 05:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

riverman wrote:
From an AP news report this morning. Said during an interview:

"I'm a free market guy," Bush said. "But I'm not going to let this
economy crater in order to preserve the free market system. So we made
a lot of very strong moves and it's been painful for a lot of people,
particularly because, you know, this — the excesses of the past have
caused a lot of folks to hurt when it comes to, like, their 401(k)'s
or, you know, their jobs."

Here's another candidate for Shrub quote of the week:

“Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature
because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.”

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 18th, 2008, 06:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
redietz

On Dec 18, 12:49*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
riverman wrote:
From an AP news report this morning. Said during an interview:

"I'm a free market guy," Bush said. "But I'm not going to let this
economy crater in order to preserve the free market system. So we made
a lot of very strong moves and it's been painful for a lot of people,
particularly because, you know, this — the excesses of the past have
caused a lot of folks to hurt when it comes to, like, their 401(k)'s
or, you know, their jobs."

Here's another candidate for Shrub quote of the week:

“Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature
because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.”

--
Ken Fortenberry

Must be the frijoles.
Old December 18th, 2008, 08:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

On Dec 18, 5:36*pm, "asadi" wrote:
"riverman" wrote in message

From an AP news report this morning. Said during an interview:

"I'm a free market guy," Bush said. "But I'm not going to let this
economy crater in order to preserve the free market system. So we made
a lot of very strong moves and it's been painful for a lot of people,
particularly because, you know, this — the excesses of the past have
caused a lot of folks to hurt when it comes to, like, their 401(k)'s
or, you know, their jobs."

--riverman

and this one, six months after 9-11, at a press conference on March 13,
2008, when asked by a reporter why he (Dubya) rarely talked about Bin
Laden...

"You know, I just don't spend much time on him, to be honest with you . . I
truly am not concerned about him."

john

And despite all clear evidence to the contrary, about 1 in 4 Americans
still think he's doing a good job. I understand party loyalty and
all, but I'm wondering what yardstick those folks are using.

Joe F.

Old December 19th, 2008, 02:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Fred wrote:
On 17-Dec-2008, riverman wrote:

"I'm a free market guy," Bush said. "But I'm not going to let this
economy crater in order to preserve the free market system. So we made
a lot of very strong moves and it's been painful for a lot of people,
particularly because, you know, this — the excesses of the past have
caused a lot of folks to hurt when it comes to, like, their 401(k)'s
or, you know, their jobs."

Let him eat shoes!
Perhaps this honkie scumbag will finally get some soul

You misspelled sole.

http://play.sockandawe.com/game/

- JR
Old December 19th, 2008, 02:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

riverman wrote:

And despite all clear evidence to the contrary, about 1 in 4 Americans
still think he's doing a good job. I understand party loyalty and
all, but I'm wondering what yardstick those folks are using.

Joe F.\
___
Congress?- Hide quoted text -

More like some bizarre definition of patriotism, I think.
--riverman

Think you´re right. A lot of American people even say things like "He´s
a total ****-up", but he´s OUR "total ****-up". "How dare you criticise
America, the greatest country in the world". Of course, some also
apparently think he´s the greatest president of all time, ready to go
and "Kick ass" when needed, ( or even when not needed!).

Sad really. There is also no way to change that sort of rank stupidity.

TL
MC