Cut A Hole In The Ice

Old January 19th, 2005, 07:18 PM
SimRacer

Default Cut A Hole In The Ice

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
My Uncle Paul who recently moved to Chicago was complaining about having
fishing withdrawl in his last e-mail. He said something about going out

and
cutting a hole in the ice somewhere.

I e-mailed him this pic of a bass I caught today.

http://tinyurl.com/6h92n

I told him I cut a hole in the ice today too. LOL.

Warning: Blonde joke follows, please turn away if you will find this
offensive

So, a blonde sets up her one man tent on the ice, and begins to bore a hole
so she can fish. Suddenly, a loud booming voice from above says "There are
no fish below the ice."

Not sure what to think, she slides her tent further down along the ice, sets
up, and begins to bore another hole in the ice, to fish. Again the voice
booms out "There are no fish below the ice."

Concerned, but still wanting to fish, the blonde dutifully gets out of her
tent, slides it further down along the ice, and starts to setup and bore a
hole, yet again, so she can fish. Once again, the voice comes from above
"There are NO FISH below the ice."

She finally just stands up and shouts toward the heavens "Is that you Lord?"
To which the voice replied "No, this is the rink manager."