Mad Goose Island

Old April 29th, 2006, 04:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Mad Goose Island

Well went out with Dave this morning and couldn't get bit if my fingers
were made of minnows. Decided to go to the small lake where the water
temps were a bit warmer and fish a bit more active. Turned out to be
good as I boated 4 keepers and dave boated one. Only thing is, Dave
caught the first one. Soooooo. he wins the first bet of this year and I
have two minutes on mad goose island. Mad goose Island is a 6 foot wide
by 4 foot long piece of land and muck etc etc, out on the big lake.
There is a mother goose a baby goose and a very very mad father goose.
We'll let you know how it turns out, Dave will record it, I need to
find my hockey mask. Are you writing this down Jerry? Tomorrow morning
is a 4 person team dress bet day. Should be interesting.

Randy-

Old April 29th, 2006, 04:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

And so it starts....

Fishing season is truly here!!!

Dave V
Winner of the First National Mad Goose Island Tournament.

oups.com...

Old April 29th, 2006, 05:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

I put a picture of the feisty critter in ABPF

Dave V
Old April 29th, 2006, 07:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Yeah the video is funny too