Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

Old March 31st, 2010, 11:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

Default Cluuuuck, cluck, cluuuuk

On 2010-03-31 18:35:50 -0400, whodathunkit said:

All of my rights are God given and are contained in the Bill of Rights.

Oh my. Another "true God-fearin' American" heard from, right?

Cite just one of those 10 amendments that is even remotely attributable to
"God" - never mind actually attributed to same.

They're FREE!

No, they're not. People that actually served in combat paid for them.

They are part of our Constitution, and that is FREE. Those that have
served their country, me included, have kept them FREE.

Is there anyone on earth more stupid than you?

Yeah, I can name a whole bunch in this nuthouse that voted for Obama.

Uh, what's with the anonymity? Are you afraid? You should be. "They"
are coming to get you! Sooner than you think too! d;o) Grow, baby,
grow. Get bigger, government. Bigger is better. Grow.......Are you
part of the ruling class? No? Too bad. And you call me stupid. d;o)

Louie

Old April 1st, 2010, 12:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton" said:

"DaveS" wrote in message
So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

Dave

and, it sure is a lucky thing that the government has nothing to do with ol'
David's healthcare, huh?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Tom, read my reply to David. *I *PLANNED* my future. *You should
probably try to do the same, although I think it too late for you. *I
have worked HARD all my ****in' life, Tom, and for you to make light of
it is not appreciated. *I *sacrificed* in my youth for my old age, and
now I am reaping the benefits that were promised to me in 1956. *You
could have done the same.

I wish someone would tell me how, how in the hell, did we become such a
successful, powerful, wonderful country that everyone wants to
immigrate to, and we did it without the "right" of healthcare. *All of
my rights are God given and are contained in the Bill of Rights. *
They're FREE!

What a ****in' mess we have gotten ourselves into. *God help us.

Louie

Well Louie I have no problem with you getting Tricare. Or with you
planning. Or with your service. However you seem to have some
standards for you and some for others. For example. . .

Tricare- . . . is broke. It pays out more than it takes in. So why
should you expect the Government to extract taxes from others to pay
for your healthcare? Oh, that big bad govt, of the American people,
there it goes again, coming thru on a promise to Louie, not a right.
Where in the Constitution is Tricare mentioned?

Oh wait, I forgot, lets see how did you put it(?) . . . " All of
(Louie's) my rights are God given and are contained in the Bill of
Rights. They're FREE!" Free to you maybe, but the present and future
generations of taxpayers foot the bill for that promise. WHY? BECAUSE
IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Interesting. No one is threatening your health care, why it's your
what, "GOD GIVEN RIGHT?" Where in the Bible(s), the Koran, or
whatever holy book you got does it say the Louie's health care is his
God Given Right, cause he planned and "worked hard?" No, it is a
discretionary decision of the American people to provide healthcare to
vets and retirees. And lots of DOD civilians.

But you get all worked up, damn the patriotism of people trying to fix
a system that costs twice what other Western Nations pay for
healthcare for half the results, and you hector those efforts at every
available opportunity? Amazing.

Dave
I don't remember you getting so worked up with Bush's giveaway to Big
Pharma on meds? Oh, wait a minute: was that why Hillary murdered
Vince Foster, or maybe a plot by Kerry to get the Silver Star, or
maybe it was Al Gore's plot to fake global warming?

Old April 1st, 2010, 12:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton" s

aid:

"DaveS" wrote in message
..

.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[...]

Thank you.
Or with you
planning. Or with your service.

Thank you. That is very big of you.

However you seem to have some
standards for you and some for others. For example. . .

Tricare- . . . is broke. It pays out more than it takes in. So why
should you expect the Government to extract taxes from others to pay
for your healthcare? Oh, that big bad govt, of the American people,
there it goes again, coming thru on a promise to Louie, not a right.
Where in the Constitution is Tricare mentioned?

Health care and Tricare is NOT in the Constitution. That's my point,
David. However, in 1956 a representative of the Government *promised
me* a full retirement after 20 years of service and a lifetime of
medical care. It was PROMISED. Seemed like a pretty good idea to me.
Stay in the military, make some rate, do a good job, retire at age 38,
have a small retirement for the rest of my life along with other
bennies, *INCLUDING* health care.

Oh wait, I forgot, lets see how did you put it(?) . . . " All of
(Louie's) my rights are God given and are contained in the Bill of
Rights. They're FREE!" Free to you maybe, but the present and future
generations of taxpayers foot the bill for that promise. WHY? BECAUSE
IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

Keeping a promise IS the right thing to do, David. My health care and
yours and probably everyone else's will not be any better after this.
There is no money. The Government is spending like a drunken sailor in
towndown Yokohama.

This all started, David, because I pointed out that SS was broke. Tom
was recently touting how good SS was and that the health care program
will follow its path. The government can not run health care and do it
efficiently. Fix it. God yes, it needs help, but to turn it over to
the governement is foolhardy at best.

Interesting. No one is threatening your health care, why it's your
what, "GOD GIVEN RIGHT?" Where in the Bible(s), the Koran, or
whatever holy book you got does it say the Louie's health care is his
God Given Right, cause he planned and "worked hard?" No, it is a
discretionary decision of the American people to provide healthcare to
vets and retirees. And lots of DOD civilians.

big grin

But you get all worked up, damn the patriotism of people trying to fix
a system that costs twice what other Western Nations pay for
healthcare for half the results, and you hector those efforts at every
available opportunity? Amazing.

Fix health care, David. It needs fixing, but don't let the government
be in charge. It can only lead to catastrophy, one we can not afford.

Dave
I don't remember you getting so worked up with Bush's giveaway to Big
Pharma on meds? Oh, wait a minute: was that why Hillary murdered
Vince Foster, or maybe a plot by Kerry to get the Silver Star, or
maybe it was Al Gore's plot to fake global warming?

Your ghosts really bother you don't they, Dave? Tsk, tsk, remember,
Ideology Sucks. A given. And another given is SOCIAL SECURITY IS
BROKEN, BUSTED, BANKRUPT. As is everything else government has ever
tried.

Old April 1st, 2010, 12:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

Gee, just thought of some REALLY stupid people. All those folks in
California that voted for Pelosi. Come to think of it, just "all those
folks in California" works for me. d;o)

Old April 1st, 2010, 12:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MajorOz

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton" said:

"DaveS" wrote in message
[...]

Bottom line:

1. Tricare is not a right, and nobody but the whiners said it is. It
is an earned benefit. Emphasis on EARNED. If it takes more taxes, so
be it.

2. The rest of the largess under discussion is unearned, simply doled
out by Uncle as he sees fit.
If they take more taxes, dump them.

....thass all, folks...

cheers

oz

Old April 1st, 2010, 01:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

[...]

buzzer sound

"We have a winner in the mezzanine, Doctor!"

Exactly.

Old April 1st, 2010, 01:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton"
said:

"DaveS" wrote in message
So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

Dave

and, it sure is a lucky thing that the government has nothing to do with
ol'
David's healthcare, huh?
Tom

Tom, read my reply to David. I *PLANNED* my future. You should probably
try to do the same, although I think it too late for you. I have worked
HARD all my ****in' life, Tom, and for you to make light of it is not
appreciated. I *sacrificed* in my youth for my old age, and now I am
reaping the benifits that were promised to me in 1956. You could have
done the same.

I wish someone would tell me how, how in the hell, did we become such a
successful, powerful, wonderful country that everyone wants to immigrate
to, and we did it without the "right" of healthcare. All of my rights are
God given and are contained in the Bill of Rights. They're FREE!

What a ****in' mess we have gotten ourselves into. God help us.

Louie

Don't you worry you drama queen, Allah will protect you.

This is truly a hoot!
Op

Old April 1st, 2010, 03:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Steve M[_2_]

On 3/31/2010 10:57 AM, DaveS wrote:
On Mar 29, 3:32 pm, David wrote:
'Tis the sound of the chickens coming home to roost:

http://www.cato-at-liberty.org/2010/...ty-in-the-red/

And now our *health care* is in charge of these people. God save us.

Louie

Dave, how can this be true? When you say "our" healthcare, that is not
really accurate is it? You're covered by "Tricare" as are most
retirees and military.
And you know that TRICARE . . .
1. Already EXCEEDS the standards of the new health reform law, and
2. TRICARE WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED to the new reform set up
3. That TRICARE operates and under a separate administration and legal
framework.

You probably didn't read any of the more than a dozen notices, emails
etc going back 2-3 months that quite clearly made this point to
everybody with the possible exception of Messrs Beck and Limbesmerch.
So here is the citation that will catch you up. (Because why else
would you pass on bad info intentionally? Certainly not for reasons of
blind ideological radicalism.)

http://www.tricare.mil/

So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

Dave

I don't know if I'll get this right from memory, but maybe I'll be close
enough....

Rules for political debate when you're on shaky ground:

1. Make up facts to support your arguments (lie)
2. Try to re-frame the argument on better terms for your side.
3. Change the subject so you can frame the terms of a new argument.
4. Change a fact based argument to an emotional one where logic loses.
5. In all cases, belittle your opponent's intelligence, beliefs,
and morals. (shoot the messenger)

Based on the above criteria... hmmmm... let's see.....

Well, you definitely nailed #3 since bringing up Tricare in this
context is clearly a red herring and does not address the subject
of the OP's link.

And you sort of used #4, though in an elusive manner.

On #5, you clearly failed to stomp on the OP's morals, though you
were able to question his literacy and get a dig in at his religious
beliefs (if any).

Sorry, I have give your efforts at proper political posturing a
dismal 3.5 score. (out of 10).

Tsk. Please do better.

\s

--
"There is no use in your walking five miles to fish when you can depend
on being just as unsuccessful near home." M. Twain
Old April 1st, 2010, 03:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton"
said:

"DaveS" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, it is. Your future looks like a hoot too. You haven't planned,
Mark. I told you several years ago what to do, but I doubt you took my
advice.

You lose! Again! Too bad. You had your chance.

Davie

Old April 1st, 2010, 03:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2010-03-31 17:13:02 -0400, "Tom Littleton" said:

"DaveS" wrote in message
So at least you personally will not need God to save you from the
Democrat/Communist plot to make sure that the next generation of
working people will be healthy enough to fight this Nation's battles,
raise this Nation's food, and build this Nation's economy,

Dave

and, it sure is a lucky thing that the government has nothing to do with ol'
David's healthcare, huh?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Tom, read my reply to David. *I *PLANNED* my future. *You should
probably try to do the same, although I think it too late for you. *I
have worked HARD all my ****in' life, Tom, and for you to make light of
it is not appreciated. *I *sacrificed* in my youth for my old age, and
now I am reaping the benifits that were promised to me in 1956. *You
could have done the same.

I wish someone would tell me how, how in the hell, did we become such a
successful, powerful, wonderful country that everyone wants to
immigrate to, and we did it without the "right" of healthcare. *All of
my rights are God given and are contained in the Bill of Rights. *
They're FREE!

What a ****in' mess we have gotten ourselves into. *God help us.

Louie

Moron.