OT GOP Purge

Old April 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default OT GOP Purge

"I do not recognize myself in the Republican Party anymore.
As someone said it before, I did not leave the Republican
Party, the Republican Party left me."

The whole article is an interesting read:

http://www.frumforum.com/how-the-gop-purged-me

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
family-outdoors

On Apr 7, 12:00*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
"I do not recognize myself in the Republican Party anymore.
As someone said it before, I did not leave the Republican
Party, the Republican Party left me."

The whole article is an interesting read:

http://www.frumforum.com/how-the-gop-purged-me

--
Ken Fortenberry

Outstanding!
Thanks.
Paul
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David F[_2_]

On Apr 7, 1:00*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
"I do not recognize myself in the Republican Party anymore.
As someone said it before, I did not leave the Republican
Party, the Republican Party left me."

The whole article is an interesting read:

http://www.frumforum.com/how-the-gop-purged-me

--
Ken Fortenberry

A widely held attitude in many to some degree. The current flux in the
Repubs is not unprecedented an will play it's way out over some time.
The young leaders with great ideas and plans are still getting known
and building a following. It could turn out very well.

The current iteration of the Dems is so far gone it may be moot
anyway. When Pelosi and Reid and some of the other race baiters and
hate mongers are in charge, there is no other choice.
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

wrote:
"I do not recognize myself in the Republican Party anymore.
As someone said it before, I did not leave the Republican
Party, the Republican Party left me."

The whole article is an interesting read:

http://www.frumforum.com/how-the-gop-purged-me

--
Ken Fortenberry

A widely held attitude in many to some degree. The current flux in the
Repubs is not unprecedented an will play it's way out over some time.
The young leaders with great ideas and plans are still getting known
and building a following. It could turn out very well.

The current iteration of the Dems is so far gone it may be moot
anyway. When Pelosi and Reid and some of the other race baiters and
hate mongers are in charge, there is no other choice.

I know what you mean. One cannot help but be inspired by the likes of the
ever fair and balanced commentary of the Republicans' leading pols:
Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck.

Old April 10th, 2010, 10:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-04-10 09:41:25 -0400, "Mark Bowen" said:

I know what you mean. One cannot help but be inspired by the likes of the
ever fair and balanced commentary of the Republicans' leading pols:
Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck.

What a maroon. Limbaugh - entertainer. Hannity - talk show host.
Beck - talk show host. roll eyes

Stay in school, Mark. You aren't ready for prime time.

Davie

Old April 11th, 2010, 02:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:10:03 -0400, David LaCourse

On 2010-04-10 09:41:25 -0400, "Mark Bowen" said:

I know what you mean. One cannot help but be inspired by the likes of the
ever fair and balanced commentary of the Republicans' leading pols:
Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck.

What a maroon. Limbaugh - entertainer. Hannity - talk show host.
Beck - talk show host. roll eyes

Stay in school, Mark. You aren't ready for prime time.

Davie

And yet...If I was this Mark person, I'd take special joy in receiving
your missives. He's demonstrably way, way smarter than you.

How does that feel, moron? Must totally suck, yes?
Old April 11th, 2010, 03:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

On 2010-04-10 09:41:25 -0400, "Mark Bowen" said:

I know what you mean. One cannot help but be inspired by the likes of
the
ever fair and balanced commentary of the Republicans' leading pols:
Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck.

What a maroon. Limbaugh - entertainer. Hannity - talk show host.
Beck - talk show host. roll eyes

Stay in school, Mark. You aren't ready for prime time.

Davie

And yet...If I was this Mark person, I'd take special joy in receiving
your missives. He's demonstrably way, way smarter than you.

How does that feel, moron? Must totally suck, yes?

And once again Davey proves he is not capable of getting the drift and is as
worthy of his intellect as is Sarah Palin.

Poor Davey, couldn't figure out that I was making a statement about the
Republican party's lack of *actual* political leadership.

Also Davey doesn't understand that Limbaugh is only an entertainer, if you
are brain dead. Otherwise he is merely an idiot with large following of
super-idiots, Hannity is Ann Coulter with a penis, and Glen Beck is clearly
a pyschopathic nutcase, who will be outted as a pedophile in due time, I
have no doubt.

Op

Old April 11th, 2010, 02:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-04-10 22:33:02 -0400, "Mark Bowen" said:

Poor Davey,

Yeah, poooooor Davey. Fishes a couple of days a week. Plays golf at
least once a week, and walks daily with his beautiful young wife. He
sure is a stupid and poooor fella, let me tell ya.

Stay in school, Mark, and if you live to be 102, perhaps you too will
find success. d;o)

Davie, headed north to Maine in six weeks for six weeks of fishing on
the Rapid River. Poooooor Davie.

Old April 11th, 2010, 03:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

How do you get an ASU alumnus off your front porch?

Pay for the pizza.

Oh, I kill myself.............d;o)