Jeff Miller's Madison Clave photos

Old July 25th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Tim J.

Default Jeff Miller's Madison Clave photos

http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_madison/
--
TL,
Tim

Old July 26th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Russell D.

Tim J. wrote:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_madison/

Tim,

This is a dang fine thing you are doing here. Thank's for the web site.

Russell
Old July 26th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Tim J.

Russell D. wrote:
Tim J. wrote:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_madison/

Tim,

This is a dang fine thing you are doing here. Thank's for the web
site.

Thanks Russell, but I'd feel much more noble if I weren't doing it for
purely selfish reasons. The thought occurred to me when I was trying to
access Willi's "ROFF People" page and couldn't get to it. He responded
to my email saying he only had enough space to publish so many things at
one time. So I sez to myself, "Self, *someone* with a crapload of
bandwidth and disk space at their disposal should have a home for the
cool photos taken by this group without having to bookmark a crapload (I
just like that word) of links." I looked around and I was the only
person in the room.
--
TL,
Tim

Old July 26th, 2005, 09:30 PM
William Claspy

On 7/26/05 2:24 PM, in article , "Tim J."
wrote:

Russell D. wrote:
Tim J. wrote:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_madison/

Tim,

This is a dang fine thing you are doing here. Thank's for the web
site.

Thanks Russell, but I'd feel much more noble if I weren't doing it for
purely selfish reasons. The thought occurred to me when I was trying to
access Willi's "ROFF People" page and couldn't get to it. He responded
to my email saying he only had enough space to publish so many things at
one time. So I sez to myself, "Self, *someone* with a crapload of
bandwidth and disk space at their disposal should have a home for the
cool photos taken by this group without having to bookmark a crapload (I
just like that word) of links." I looked around and I was the only
person in the room.

So.... are you going to resurrect Willi's rogue's gallery?

Bill

Old July 26th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Tim J.

William Claspy wrote:
On 7/26/05 2:24 PM, in article ,
"Tim J." wrote:

Russell D. wrote:
Tim J. wrote:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_madison/

Tim,

This is a dang fine thing you are doing here. Thank's for the web
site.

Thanks Russell, but I'd feel much more noble if I weren't doing it
for purely selfish reasons. The thought occurred to me when I was
trying to access Willi's "ROFF People" page and couldn't get to it.

So.... are you going to resurrect Willi's rogue's gallery?

Only if he wants me to. He (or anyone else here) can email photos to
timj at sbcma dot com and I'll place them on a page. To get around the
sending server's size limits, Jeff emailed them in groups of five or
six. The mailbox on this end has a 100MB size limit.
--
TL,
Tim

Old July 27th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Wolfgang

"Tim J." wrote in message
William Claspy wrote:
On 7/26/05 2:24 PM, in article ,
"Tim J." wrote:

Russell D. wrote:
Tim J. wrote:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_madison/

Tim,

This is a dang fine thing you are doing here. Thank's for the web
site.

Thanks Russell, but I'd feel much more noble if I weren't doing it
for purely selfish reasons. The thought occurred to me when I was
trying to access Willi's "ROFF People" page and couldn't get to it.

So.... are you going to resurrect Willi's rogue's gallery?

Only if he wants me to. He (or anyone else here) can email photos to
timj at sbcma dot com and I'll place them on a page. To get around the
sending server's size limits, Jeff emailed them in groups of five or
six. The mailbox on this end has a 100MB size limit.

100MB?! Hell, Becky just took a picture of me that's only 2MB.

Wolfgang
um......but then, I guess I ain't as big as some of you guys.

Old July 27th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Tim J.

Wolfgang wrote:
"Tim J." wrote in message
William Claspy wrote:
On 7/26/05 2:24 PM, in article ,
"Tim J." wrote:

Russell D. wrote:
Tim J. wrote:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2005_madison/

Tim,

This is a dang fine thing you are doing here. Thank's for the web
site.

Thanks Russell, but I'd feel much more noble if I weren't doing it
for purely selfish reasons. The thought occurred to me when I was
trying to access Willi's "ROFF People" page and couldn't get to it.

So.... are you going to resurrect Willi's rogue's gallery?

Only if he wants me to. He (or anyone else here) can email photos to
timj at sbcma dot com and I'll place them on a page. To get around
the sending server's size limits, Jeff emailed them in groups of
five or six. The mailbox on this end has a 100MB size limit.

100MB?! Hell, Becky just took a picture of me that's only 2MB.

I'll just bet that photo is 1.99MB more of you than most young eyes
could handle. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Old July 27th, 2005, 01:19 PM
Wolfgang

"Tim J." wrote in message
Wolfgang wrote:
"Tim J." wrote in message

...The mailbox on this end has a 100MB size limit.

100MB?! Hell, Becky just took a picture of me that's only 2MB.

I'll just bet that photo is 1.99MB more of you than most young eyes could
handle. ;-)

Well, I don't like to brag.....

Wolfgang
who is not at all sure that he would be eager to conduct experiments with
large birds of prey even if he had any.

Old July 28th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Scott Seidman

"Tim J." wrote in
:

Thanks, Willi. BTW, one of my favorite photos in this group is Willi
juggling a trout. Great shot.
--

Mine has to be the busted-up Waldo with Op next to him holding a Mason Jar.
That was the Clave against which all my others will be measured!

BTW, I'm about 65 pounds to the good side of that B&W photo MFITONS took of
me that trip. Diagnosing a thyroid problem turned things around.

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply