Ken and Wolfgang.....My parting shot.

Old June 12th, 2006, 03:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Ken and Wolfgang.....My parting shot.

Apparently you two need to come up for air from the permanent 69 you've
chosen to live in. Let those remaining brain cells get a little oxygen.

To the rest of ROFF. Guys like these are likely the reason you don't get
much "fresh blood" in this NG. They watch for a day or so see the flames and
bail.

Sorry for creating the disturbance.

TL to all but the two, may you two catch nothing but branches.

I've got way too much fishing to do to waste energy with this crap.

--
Ric Hamel
A poor$, poor$ fishing freak living in the GWN

Old June 12th, 2006, 04:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:26:20 GMT, "Alaskan420" wrote:

Apparently you two need to come up for air from the permanent 69 you've
chosen to live in. Let those remaining brain cells get a little oxygen.

To the rest of ROFF. Guys like these are likely the reason you don't get
much "fresh blood" in this NG. They watch for a day or so see the flames and
bail.

Sorry for creating the disturbance.

TL to all but the two, may you two catch nothing but branches.

I've got way too much fishing to do to waste energy with this crap.

Wow. This *has* to be some kind of record!!

Ric Hamel
A poor$, poor$ fishing freak living in the GWN

I don't think Ayer, Massachusetts has been considered part of the Great White
North since the last glaciers receded.

Otoh, I believe the state has a good shot of becoming the next Atlantis.

/daytripper (I think we're gonna need a bigger boat...)
Old June 12th, 2006, 04:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Alaskan420 wrote:
snipped silly missives
I've got way too much fishing to do to waste energy with this crap.

Yeah, well, we've got way too much crap to put up with your fishing
energy. Er, wait - that doesn't even make sense, does it? Oh well. It
kinda fits nicely in this thread and with your other posts, wot? ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Old June 12th, 2006, 04:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

wrote:

[...]

Well, it's north of North Clackalacky.

Old June 12th, 2006, 04:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Tim J." wrote in message
. ..
Alaskan420 wrote:
snipped silly missives
I've got way too much fishing to do to waste energy with this crap.

Yeah, well, we've got way too much crap to put up with your fishing
energy. Er, wait - that doesn't even make sense, does it? Oh well. It
kinda fits nicely in this thread and with your other posts, wot? ;-)
--
TL,
Tim
who would rather have a drink of some sort with an ailing liberal in a
college town. . . well, this is just going in circles now.
---------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/

Okay....that was just plain funny. Good post.

Old June 12th, 2006, 05:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Alaskan420 wrote:

To the rest of ROFF. Guys like these are likely the reason you don't get
much "fresh blood" in this NG. They watch for a day or so see the flames and
bail.

What a disappointment you turned out to be -- driven away by two ankle
biters.

Old June 12th, 2006, 12:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Alaskan420 wrote:
I've got way too much fishing to do to waste energy with this crap.

Parting shot ? Apparently you're a liar as well as a putz.

If you're going to go away then go away, and watch out the
door doesn't hit you on the ass on your way out.

Ken's right, he is a putz. If he wasn't he'd have told Forty to shove
that canoe up his ass.

Hey, Ken, this is my year to get even! Want to bet a bottle of single
malt on each of the IL-OSU roundball games this year? :-)

Harry
pay off after each game

Old June 12th, 2006, 02:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Alaskan420 wrote:

I've got way too much fishing to do to waste energy with this crap.

Parting shot ? Apparently you're a liar as well as a putz.

If you're going to go away then go away, and watch out the
door doesn't hit you on the ass on your way out.

Ken, Did you ever get a refund on that Dale Carnegie course you've
taken 5 times?

Snoop