This is a test

Old December 14th, 2006, 09:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mark H. Bowen

Default This is a test

Old December 14th, 2006, 10:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:46:35 -0500, "Mark H. Bowen"
wrote:

Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file size
around 150K.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bob Weinberger

wrote:

Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
size
around 150K.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

And even at that file size I still can't see the 18" Brown that I KNOW is
holding just a foot to the left of the rock in the foreground.

Bob Weinberger La Grande, OR

Old December 15th, 2006, 01:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

wrote:

Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
size
around 150K.
--
Charlie...

The test was simply to see if I could actually post a pic to a.b.p.f.

I have never been able to resolve the problem with that piece-o-**** company
charter.net, so I splurged on TeraNews. I will resize future pics, when
they aren't TESTS!

Now I'm going into the kitchen and make me a chocolate coke float to soothe
my sore throat. I sure hope that I never have to have surgery on my coccyx.
I just know the doc will say he has to get to it thru the head of my penis!

Love ya,

Op

Old December 15th, 2006, 01:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

wrote:

Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
size
around 150K.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com

And even at that file size I still can't see the 18" Brown that I KNOW is
holding just a foot to the left of the rock in the foreground.

Bob Weinberger La Grande, OR

That pic is from the trip Mr. Jeff Miller and I took down into Upper Creek
last April. I have been wanting to post pick of Jeff, on that trip, but
could never get that piece-o-**** company charter.net to resolve the problem
I have posting pics. I have resorted to contacting my state legislators.

TeraNews rocks!

Op

Old December 15th, 2006, 02:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dawn Moe

wrote:

Your test is about 3 times bigger than it should be - try and keep file
size
around 150K.
--
Charlie...

The test was simply to see if I could actually post a pic to a.b.p.f.

I have never been able to resolve the problem with that piece-o-****
company charter.net, so I splurged on TeraNews. I will resize future
pics, when they aren't TESTS!

Now I'm going into the kitchen and make me a chocolate coke float to
soothe my sore throat. I sure hope that I never have to have surgery on
my coccyx. I just know the doc will say he has to get to it thru the head
of my penis!

Love ya,

Op

Thanks Op, my little pecker hurts, and my asshole is puckerin' just thinkin'
about that.
Nice pic BTW.

Jeremy

Old December 15th, 2006, 03:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Opus

"Dawn Moe" wrote in message
Thanks Op, my little pecker hurts, and my asshole is puckerin' just
thinkin' about that.
Nice pic BTW.

Jeremy

Something's wrong when a doctor says you need back surgery, and then
proceeds to cut your throat?

However, the ice-cream float are good!

Op