Flyline Dressing?

Old May 10th, 2004, 09:29 PM

Default Flyline Dressing?

You already have....another ROFF poster and reader bites the dust.....
"Wolfgang" wrote in message

wrote in message
Geez......I'm starting to regret ever asking a question.......{:O)

MIKE

Anything we can do to help speed that along?

Wolfgang

Old May 10th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Tim J.

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

wrote in message
Geez......I'm starting to regret ever asking a question.......{:O)

MIKE

Anything we can do to help speed that along?

Damn you, Wolfgang. We didn't even get a chance to discuss top posting.
--
TL,
Tim

Old May 10th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Wayne Harrison

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 May 2004 13:06:52 -0500, wrote:

I never posted this before ...what a pile of crap............

http://tinyurl.com/ytw4b
--
Charlie...

ah, the smell of exposure of liars in the afternoon; invigorating, at
the least.

yfitons
wayno

Old May 10th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Wolfgang wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Remember, I'd rather be forced to proofread and edit Wolfgang's
autobiography than apologize on roff.

Your getting very good at this tap dancing on your dick routine.
Having Dougie as a mentor and role model is paying off quickly.

How clever of you to get so much amusement mileage out of so
flimsy a conceit. Or are you just being lazy ?

FWIW, mikeb is a long time lurker, occasional poster and
someone with whom I correspond once a year when he comes to
Champaign-Urbana for a statewide high school competition.
His home, Carbondale, Illinois is surrounded by Shawnee
National Forest and more good bluegill, bass and crappie
water than you can shake a stick at. He's a guy you might
want to cultivate as a fly fishing friend and he's not someone
who deserved the full-fledged wisenheimer treatment, and yes
I am fully aware that coming from me that sounds a lot like pot,
kettle, black.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old May 10th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Wayne Harrison

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote

He's a guy you might
want to cultivate as a fly fishing friend and he's not someone
who deserved the full-fledged wisenheimer treatment, and yes
I am fully aware that coming from me that sounds a lot like pot,
kettle, black.

isn't it amazing how the fact that one actually has met, or engaged in
civil, personal communication, colors the manner in which one responds to
any given poster?

yfitons
wayno (like, let me assure you that if i had never *met* you, i would, by
now, have sent a letter bomb to chambana)

Old May 10th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Wayne Harrison wrote:

ah, the smell of exposure of liars in the afternoon; invigorating, at
the least.

What's your problem ? Even if lubricant, cleaner and dressing are all
the same thing to you that's not necessarily always the case, and what
the **** is wrong with posting the same query after a year has passed
anyway ? Hell, I don't remember some of the **** I read YESTERDAY fer
cryin' out loud.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old May 11th, 2004, 12:03 AM
Charlie Choc

On Mon, 10 May 2004 22:49:45 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Even if lubricant, cleaner and dressing are all
the same thing to you that's not necessarily always the case, and what
the **** is wrong with posting the same query after a year has passed
anyway ?

So answer his question, then. What's your favorite lubricant? Cleaner?
Dressing? Home made and store bought?
--
Charlie...
Old May 11th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Wayne Harrison wrote:

isn't it amazing how the fact that one actually has met, or engaged in
civil, personal communication, colors the manner in which one responds to
any given poster?

yfitons
wayno (like, let me assure you that if i had never *met* you, i would, by
now, have sent a letter bomb to chambana)

OK, OK, I get it. I embarrassed you by the purity of my soul and
all the milk of human kindness coursing through my veins. Not to
worry, it's not gonna happen all that often. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old May 11th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Charlie Choc wrote:

So answer his question, then. What's your favorite lubricant? Cleaner?
Dressing? Home made and store bought?

KY jelly, Spic & Span and balsamic vinaigrette, and that would be
store bought, store bought and home made.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old May 11th, 2004, 12:49 AM
Tim J.

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news
Wayne Harrison wrote:

isn't it amazing how the fact that one actually has met, or engaged in
civil, personal communication, colors the manner in which one responds to
any given poster?

yfitons
wayno (like, let me assure you that if i had never *met* you, i would, by
now, have sent a letter bomb to chambana)

OK, OK, I get it. I embarrassed you by the purity of my soul and
all the milk of human kindness coursing through my veins. Not to
worry, it's not gonna happen all that often. ;-)

Good. My keyboard couldn't put up with it too often. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim