New fishing partner

Old June 21st, 2008, 03:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Default New fishing partner

Ken,
Don't forget to send in some shots as she gets older and learns the fine art of
fishing.

Ray
Austin, TX
===

Old July 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Joshuall

Great looking pup Ken !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old July 2nd, 2008, 12:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dave LaCourse

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 08:26:09 -0700, "JT"
wrote:

Great looking pup Ken, at least she has good taste in booze!

When does Kaylin get introduced to the canoe?

Hi, JT. Yes, she is a great looking pup, and I am sure that Ken and
Kristine (sp) will give her the best. What she should have done,
however, is break all of Ken's single malts - terrible iodine tastin'
stuff. Lagavulen or something like that. d;o)

Great fish, btw. Big Horn?

Old July 3rd, 2008, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
asadi

He did great his first time out in the kayak...but after two nights, he
knows when it's time to roast marshmellows!

john

Old July 7th, 2008, 06:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Mike[_2_]

"Fred" wrote in message

Two observations about puppies:

It's a damn good thing they're cute.

It's a damn good thing they come into our lives 12 years apart
after we've forgotten what a pain in the ass they can be. ;-)

She's already chewed the wax seal off a $130 bottle of absinthe
I stupidly left in the bottom row of the wine rack, thank god
she doesn't know how to work a corkscrew ... yet. ;-)

When our golden retriever was a pup, the wife had cooked a wonderful
looking
ham for Christmas dinner and she had taken it out to the dining room and
put
it on the table. She then went back to the kitchen and finished getting
the
rest of the dinner ready. On her next trip to the dining room, she found
that the dog had pulled the ham off the table and nearly had it devoured.
That was the only time that dog took something off the table though or
got

into something that he shouldn't have.

I learned my lesson when I was much younger.
I went back to visit my parents and I had my own dog - a large hound
He did not even have to stand on his hind legs to get to the roast on the
counter
He wolfed it down in 5 or 6 bites.

Since then
I have had a couple of cats in food but no more and thats it.

You cannot blame an animal for this.

Fred

Not the first time anyways

Old July 7th, 2008, 04:00 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
JT

wrote:

Great looking pup Ken, at least she has good taste in booze!

When does Kaylin get introduced to the canoe?

Hi, JT. Yes, she is a great looking pup, and I am sure that Ken and
Kristine (sp) will give her the best. What she should have done,
however, is break all of Ken's single malts - terrible iodine tastin'
stuff. Lagavulen or something like that. d;o)

Great fish, btw. Big Horn?

Dave

He he he!

Just back from two weeks vaca, tough coming back...

SF. Boise

JT