Sheep gone wild

Old August 10th, 2007, 10:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

Default Sheep gone wild

Here is the un-named loser of said sheep bet, running to get back to the
boat after his photo shoot was over. I would love to show you the rest of
the pictures, but there might be kids looking

no actual sheep were hurt in the paying off of this fishing bet gone wrong

Old August 11th, 2007, 01:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Fishking

"catfish2006" wrote in message
et...

GO AWAY

I was here long before you, but don't worry they weren't your sheep

Old August 11th, 2007, 11:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Chris S

LOL

Chris S
Replace com with net to e-mail
---

Old August 11th, 2007, 05:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jim Laumann

Damn Randy - if this is what you do to your friends and fishing buds
for a bet, I never want to see what happens to an enemy who looses a
bet.....

Jim

Old August 16th, 2007, 11:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Bass_Mr.

I've heard that if you put the sheep's hind legs in your boots they can't
kick you..............that's just what I've HEARD though.