What is black, 12 inches long and makes women scream at night?

Old December 10th, 2013, 05:52 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Michael Lalonde[_2_]

Default What is black, 12 inches long and makes women scream at night?

x-no-archive:

As a regular fisherman of Crooked Lake I can attest this is true.

Michael Lalonde Sudbury Ontario
M&K Mining Int

"Bruce Dollep" wrote in message ...

One of my canadian ****s after I eat a bunch of northern pike.

toodles

Old December 10th, 2013, 06:24 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Checkmate

Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:02:55 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

I'll bet pike ****s are even worse.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

My poor people skills??? You sir, are ****ed in the head."
-Emmett Gulley
Old December 10th, 2013, 06:31 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
%

Checkmate wrote:
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!

i'm not sure if pike **** or not i don't think they do
Old December 10th, 2013, 06:38 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Checkmate

Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:31:58 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

Michael Lalonde wrote:
x-no-archive:

As a regular fisherman of Crooked Lake I can attest this is true.

Michael Lalonde Sudbury Ontario
M&K Mining Int

"Bruce Dollep" wrote in message

One of my canadian ****s after I eat a bunch of northern pike.

toodles

pike tastes awful

I'll bet pike ****s are even worse.

i'm not sure if pike **** or not i don't think they do

If they eat, I'm pretty sure they do.

Old December 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
%

Michael Lalonde wrote:
x-no-archive:

As a regular fisherman of Crooked Lake I can attest this is true.

Michael Lalonde Sudbury Ontario
M&K Mining Int

"Bruce Dollep" wrote in message

One of my canadian ****s after I eat a bunch of northern pike.

toodles

pike tastes awful

I'll bet pike ****s are even worse.

i'm not sure if pike **** or not i don't think they do

If they eat, I'm pretty sure they do.

no , some fish just secret an ammonia based product and ,
they don't **** as we know it
Old December 10th, 2013, 06:58 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Checkmate

Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 10:45:40 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

Michael Lalonde wrote:
x-no-archive:

As a regular fisherman of Crooked Lake I can attest this is true.

Michael Lalonde Sudbury Ontario
M&K Mining Int

"Bruce Dollep" wrote in message

One of my canadian ****s after I eat a bunch of northern pike.

toodles

pike tastes awful

I'll bet pike ****s are even worse.

i'm not sure if pike **** or not i don't think they do

If they eat, I'm pretty sure they do.

no , some fish just secret an ammonia based product and ,
they don't **** as we know it

I've bought shark at the grocery store that smelled like ammonia. I
don't buy it anymore.

Old December 10th, 2013, 07:05 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
%

Michael Lalonde wrote:
x-no-archive:

As a regular fisherman of Crooked Lake I can attest this is
true.

Michael Lalonde Sudbury Ontario
M&K Mining Int

"Bruce Dollep" wrote in message

One of my canadian ****s after I eat a bunch of northern pike.

toodles

pike tastes awful

I'll bet pike ****s are even worse.

i'm not sure if pike **** or not i don't think they do

If they eat, I'm pretty sure they do.

no , some fish just secret an ammonia based product and ,
they don't **** as we know it

I've bought shark at the grocery store that smelled like ammonia. I
don't buy it anymore.

its better to go right to the docks and buy that stuff ,
you never know how long its laid around at a market ,
you can buy them still alive off the charter guys
Old December 10th, 2013, 07:06 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Checkmate

Checkmate!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:05:53 -0700, % put forth the notion that:

Michael Lalonde wrote:
x-no-archive:

As a regular fisherman of Crooked Lake I can attest this is
true.

Michael Lalonde Sudbury Ontario
M&K Mining Int

"Bruce Dollep" wrote in message

One of my canadian ****s after I eat a bunch of northern pike.

toodles

pike tastes awful

I'll bet pike ****s are even worse.

i'm not sure if pike **** or not i don't think they do

If they eat, I'm pretty sure they do.

no , some fish just secret an ammonia based product and ,
they don't **** as we know it

I've bought shark at the grocery store that smelled like ammonia. I
don't buy it anymore.

its better to go right to the docks and buy that stuff ,
you never know how long its laid around at a market ,
you can buy them still alive off the charter guys

Someone told me it's the thresher sharks that pee through their skin.
Some places sell it as "swordfish".

Old December 10th, 2013, 07:18 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
%

Michael Lalonde wrote:
[...]

as a rule of thumb fish that lay eggs don't poop ,
fish that have live babies poop but there are exceptions