Jeff's Montana photos

Old July 27th, 2006, 09:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Default Jeff's Montana photos

Jeff Miller was good enough to post many photos of his recent trip to
Montana, and I've gathered them up on a web page so he could share with the
ABPF-challenged: http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2006_jeffm_montana/ .
Enjoy!
--
TL,
Tim

Old July 28th, 2006, 03:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bruiser

Thanks for posting those! Nice to see everyone. I love that campfire
lodge view from the breakfast table! bruce h

Old July 28th, 2006, 04:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bob Patton

"Tim J." wrote in message
Jeff Miller was good enough to post many photos of his recent trip to
Montana, and I've gathered them up on a web page so he could share with
the ABPF-challenged:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2006_jeffm_montana/ . Enjoy!
--
TL,
Tim
-------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

As usual, Jeff's pictures are great. Thanks for posting them, Tim.
--
Bob Patton
(change bgzqsdq to charter to reply)

Old July 28th, 2006, 05:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred Lebow

Thanks
for posting the photos in this format.
They are easier to peruse.
Great trip and great fotos.
Thanks to Jeff Miller also.

Fred

--
Fred Lebow

Old July 28th, 2006, 06:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Fred Lebow wrote:
Thanks
for posting the photos in this format.
They are easier to peruse.
Great trip and great fotos.
Thanks to Jeff Miller also.

Fred

I agree. Good job.

BTW, those elk sheds are valuable. Some people around here spend a great
deal of time looking for them. Is it illegal to remove them from
Yellowstone? I suspect it is.

Old July 28th, 2006, 01:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bruiser

rw wrote:

BTW, those elk sheds are valuable. Some people around here spend a great
deal of time looking for them. Is it illegal to remove them from
Yellowstone? I suspect it is.

We have that preserve here with fishing and the great Elk herd, the
Valles Caldera National Preserve. Their biggest poaching problem
involves shedded antlers according to one of the employees. bruce h

Old July 28th, 2006, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Nakashima

"Tim J." wrote in message
Jeff Miller was good enough to post many photos of his recent trip to
Montana, and I've gathered them up on a web page so he could share with
the ABPF-challenged:
http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2006_jeffm_montana/ . Enjoy!
--
TL,
Tim
-------------------------
http://css.sbcma.com/timj

Very nice photos and comments Tim, enjoyed very much.
-tom

Old July 28th, 2006, 03:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

bruiser wrote:
rw wrote:

BTW, those elk sheds are valuable. Some people around here spend a great
deal of time looking for them. Is it illegal to remove them from
Yellowstone? I suspect it is.

We have that preserve here with fishing and the great Elk herd, the
Valles Caldera National Preserve. Their biggest poaching problem
involves shedded antlers according to one of the employees. bruce h

I read that some oil company want to drill there.

Old July 28th, 2006, 04:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
noshellswill

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:40:56 -0400, Tim J. wrote:

Jeff Miller was good enough to post many photos of his recent trip to
Montana, and I've gathered them up on a web page so he could share with the
ABPF-challenged: http://css.sbcma.com/timj/roffpics/2006_jeffm_montana/ .
Enjoy!

Yikes ... superb ....

How did he ever drag himself back to the "real" world ??

nss
*************

Old July 28th, 2006, 04:17 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
noshellswill

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:24:58 -0600, rw wrote:

bruiser wrote:
rw wrote:

BTW, those elk sheds are valuable. Some people around here spend a great
deal of time looking for them. Is it illegal to remove them from
Yellowstone? I suspect it is.

We have that preserve here with fishing and the great Elk herd, the
Valles Caldera National Preserve. Their biggest poaching problem
involves shedded antlers according to one of the employees. bruce h

I read that some oil company want to drill there.

BigB:

That's a tough one. And yet for preservation sake, if ya had to choose
between 30-years of oilwells ( with a 5% restoration tax -- oil IS a minor
pollutant ) and 30 centuries of tract-(2nd)-homes ....

.... and yes I DID grow up in Scranton Pa. where the coal companies raped
the land and streams and then bugged out. They never paid to
restore either.

nss