Attention TGSS swappers

Old May 9th, 2004, 05:11 PM
tony weall

Default Attention TGSS swappers

ditto ditto
"walt winter" wrote in message
Padishar Creel wrote:
That has my vote...

Chris

"Mu Young Lee" wrote in message
.itd.umich.edu...

I propose that swapmeister gets to keep any extras.

Mu

ditto...

Old May 9th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Peter Charles

On Sat, 08 May 2004 20:41:28 -0600, pw
wrote:

We've had another casualty -- Larry Medina has been impaled by a
streamer hook and was last seen running down the . . .

Actual reason - work assignment -- a terrible thing to happen to a
swapper.

Now there were only 19 . . .

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html

Looks like the USPS has lost another package of mine sent outside the
US. If you haven't gotten my flies by now, you probably won't.

Sorry about that Peter.

Don't sweat it, it will show up, probably this week.

Wayne's and Mu's showed up Friday.

Old May 9th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Peter Charles

On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:16:49 -0400, Peter Charles
wrote:

We've had another casualty -- Larry Medina has been impaled by a
streamer hook and was last seen running down the . . .

Actual reason - work assignment -- a terrible thing to happen to a
swapper.

Now there were only 19 . . .

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html

Wayne's & Mu's flies arrived today -- excellent work, gentlemen.

Old May 10th, 2004, 03:29 AM
pw

Don't panic yet.

Thanks Chas!

Peter - unless you are waiting for others, don't wait for mine before
shipping the rest out (not to me, of course).

-pw
-pw
remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
(use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

Old May 10th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Warren

wrote...

Don't panic yet.

Thanks Chas!

Peter - unless you are waiting for others, don't wait for mine before
shipping the rest out (not to me, of course).

What, still waiting for your Orvis fly order to arrive? Yeah, yours
are in the mail alright; coming *to* you from Orvis instead of going
to Peter! bseg
--
Warren (paybacks and all that;-)
(use troutbum_mt on either yahoo or earthlink to respond via email)
Old May 10th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Peter Charles

wrote:

We've had another casualty -- Larry Medina has been impaled by a
streamer hook and was last seen running down the . . .

Actual reason - work assignment -- a terrible thing to happen to a
swapper.

Now there were only 19 . . .

Peter

turn mailhot into hotmail to reply

Visit The Streamer Page at http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html

We have in the mail today:

Danl

Stan

and wait for it . . .

Paul's!!!!!

Old May 10th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Stan Gula

"Peter Charles" wrote in message
We have in the mail today:

Stan

Yay! I wasn't last!

Old May 10th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Peter Charles

Only two gentlemen left on the pending list.

Old May 11th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Stan Gula

Only two gentlemen left on the pending list.

Peter

Visit The Streamer Page at

http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html

Peter, when are you going to start posting to the web page?

Old May 11th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Peter Charles

On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:04:44 GMT, "Stan Gula"
wrote:

Only two gentlemen left on the pending list.

Peter

Visit The Streamer Page at

http://www.mountaincable.net/~pcharl...ers/index.html

Peter, when are you going to start posting to the web page?

When I havce everyone's, I'll do a photo shoot of all of them, then
post up. Easier to do it in one load than in drips and drabs.