Speaking of fly swaps...

Old January 1st, 2004, 01:26 AM
Stan Gula

Default Speaking of fly swaps...

Scott, or any other participant in the salmon/steelhead swap... Did anybody
shoot photos?
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Old January 1st, 2004, 06:57 PM
bruiser

And to add another question about another swap...

Did anyone ever get any midges in the mail from the midge swap? I am not
trying to rip anyone, just wondering.

bruce h

Old January 2nd, 2004, 01:24 AM
Tim Carter

"bruiser" wrote in message
And to add another question about another swap...

Did anyone ever get any midges in the mail from the midge swap? I am not
trying to rip anyone, just wondering.

bruce h

I neither took pictures nor received midges.

Old January 2nd, 2004, 02:22 AM
Bill Mason

"bruiser" wrote in message

Did anyone ever get any midges in the mail from the midge swap? I am not
trying to rip anyone, just wondering.

No midges here either.

Cheers,
Bill
(Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice...)

Old January 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM
Willi

bruiser wrote:

And to add another question about another swap...

Did anyone ever get any midges in the mail from the midge swap? I am not
trying to rip anyone, just wondering.

bruce h

Heard from Matt a couple of weeks ago. He said he had lost the midges
but he had found them. No midges - no word. I emailed him asking him
what the **** was up.

Willi

Old January 6th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Svend Tang-Petersen

bruiser wrote:

And to add another question about another swap...

Did anyone ever get any midges in the mail from the midge swap? I am not
trying to rip anyone, just wondering.

bruce h

Nothing here either.

--

Svend

Svend Tang-Petersen, MSc Email: svend AT sgi.com
SGI Pager: svend_p AT pager.sgi.com
1500 Crittenden Lane Phone: (+1) 650 933 3618
Mountain View
California 94043
USA
MS 30-2-526