ff in Cuba

Old December 29th, 2008, 11:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default ff in Cuba

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 23:30:34 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

I find it much more disturbing how the Israelis are setting up the
playing field for extorting more money from the US and keeping Obama
in line, with this bull**** they have staged in Gaza.

If the Canuckistans started lobbing unguided missles towards Whidbey
Island, killing U.S. citizens, do ya think that we would have the
right to respond to such terrorism? Or, do you think that we should
just sit back, make more treaties for Canuckistanian Hamas to break,
and let them continue to kill our citizens.

Hamas is infamous for putting missle pads in populated areas. THEY
are at fault, Dave, not the Jews. The Jews have a right, just as you
do on Whidbey Island, to defend themselves. Hamas broke this latest
cease fire, not Israel.

Over the years, David, I have noticed an anti-Jew bend to your
idealogy. Why is that?

Old December 30th, 2008, 12:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Dave LaCourse wrote:
DaveS wrote:
I find it much more disturbing how the Israelis are setting up the
playing field for extorting more money from the US and keeping Obama
in line, with this bull**** they have staged in Gaza.

snip
Over the years, David, I have noticed an anti-Jew bend to your
idealogy. Why is that?

It's the typical right-wing ideologue who always conflates any
criticism of Israel with "anti-Jew".

I say we should arm Hamas with guns, tanks, jets and a couple
of dozen nukes just to even the playing field and then turn
them loose on each other. No matter who "wins" the whole area
will end up a nuclear wasteland for the foreseeable future
but at least it will have been confined to Palestine.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 30th, 2008, 01:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 18:50:43 -0600, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

I say we should arm Hamas with guns, tanks, jets and a couple
of dozen nukes

You do that and they'll use it on us -- Illinois first, I say. Works
for me. Get two assholes at once - the gov and a has-been author who
never was.

Dave, right wing conspirator

Old December 30th, 2008, 04:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
JR

Dave LaCourse wrote:

Illinois first, I say. Works
for me. Get two assholes at once - the gov and a has-been author who
never was.

"has-been author who never was."

I guess I haven't been reading the news lately. Who dat?

- JR
Old December 30th, 2008, 04:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Dec 29, 3:56*pm, Dave LaCourse wrote:
Bizarre anology snipped

Over the years, David, I have noticed an anti-Jew bend to your
idealogy. *Why is that? *

Dave

It is because you have a serious learning disability David. Most
people wear their head OUTSIDE their anus. Someone should have told
you about that sooner, much sooner.

David? Have you ever seen a war you didn't like? You must think you
are a better and more patriotic Israeli than the Israelis who have
condemed the attacks on the Gaza civilians, as the link to the Haaretz
newspaper I provided show. Try reading the Israeli newspapers and see
why some Israelis are calling this another Omert screwup, and a war
crime.

David Snedeker
(My bet he will start calling these Israelis anti-semites, for
speaking out against an atrocity)
Old December 30th, 2008, 04:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Dec 29, 8:20*pm, JR wrote:
Dave LaCourse wrote:
Illinois first, I say. *Works
for me. *Get two assholes at once - the gov and a has-been author who
never was. *

"has-been author who never was."

I guess I haven't been reading the news lately. *Who dat?

- JR

Its hard to know. When I really feel that rare need to deconstruct
some of this babel I dial up Rush, record about 10 minutes, then play
it backwards at double speed. Sometimes there is a primitive message
there that kinda matches Dave's reference. Sometimes its just an Orvis
ad.

Old December 30th, 2008, 03:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:58:02 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

On Dec 29, 8:20*pm, JR wrote:
Dave LaCourse wrote:
Illinois first, I say. *Works
for me. *Get two assholes at once - the gov and a has-been author who
never was. *

"has-been author who never was."

I guess I haven't been reading the news lately. *Who dat?

- JR

Its hard to know. When I really feel that rare need to deconstruct
some of this babel I dial up Rush, record about 10 minutes, then play
it backwards at double speed. Sometimes there is a primitive message
there that kinda matches Dave's reference. Sometimes its just an Orvis
ad.

Dave

d;o) Well, I was answering a Fortenberry post, so you figure it out.

Haven't listen to Limbaugh in more than a year. Didn't realize you
could do that with the secret messages. Cool!

Dave, RWC

Old December 30th, 2008, 03:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:34:30 -0800 (PST), DaveS
wrote:

Have you ever seen a war you didn't like?

Dave, just about every professional military person I have met abhors
war, and that includes me. However, the Israelis have a right to
exist. Hamas is a known terrorist organization, totally supported by
Iran. Iran's goal is to destroy Israel without using their own
forces. They did well with their terrorist forces in Lebanon, and now
it seems people like you are supporting their effort elsewhere in
Israel. *Israel has the right to exist*. Leave her alone.

Hamas broke this cease fire, one that has lasted since June. It
wasn't the Jews who started this one, but Hamas. Why? Could it be
that Hamas is afraid of losing big in the up-coming Palestinian
elections? They need to rile, stir up the people, and at the same
time they get sympathetic responses from assholes living safely in
their little cottages on Whidbey Island, Urbana, and elsewhere.

Old December 30th, 2008, 04:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Fortenberry made lots of sense when he stated we should arm Hamas, and
arm them well. Then, perhaps, they'll set up a rocket pad in Canada
and indisciminately lob missles into the U.S. One could only hope
that those pure and blessed liberals living on Whidbey Island would be
the target. Hey, works for me. Reap what you sow, Dave.

Dave RWC

Old December 30th, 2008, 07:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Dec 30, 7:28*am, Dave LaCourse wrote:

It must be some comfort to waddle in ignorance, repeat old slogans and
avoid first person accounts of people on the scene. Of course if that
fails you can always declare anyone anti-Semitic who actually reads
the Israeli papers, looks at the video that is mostly blocked in the
U.S., etc.

As to where I live, its Bainbridge, not Whidbey Island, and "little
cottage(s)" is not a description that fits the old rambling farmhouse
I live in.

Funny thing about trying to starve a people into rejecting the Hamas
government they elected, in an election the U.S. supported: before
they die, they fight back with whatever they can, be it homemade
rockets, rocks, etc..

David Snedeker