Anyone else???

Old January 25th, 2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Anyone else???

http://www.midtennclassic.org/roster.htm

Things are looking good for the Southern Classic 2006, and now that
Alwaysfishking has officially signed up, the race for second place is on!
Maybe this year, one of us will be able to lose that title and finally add a
first place win to our collection. I know I'm sure going to try...

I haven't seen water since the 3rd of October... so I'm more than ready to
get the boat wet and start the season. We're usually able to fish year
around, but unfortunately... I haven't. I'm about ready to say to hell with
all this work, take a few days off and ride up to Lake Barkley to post a
mid-winter fishing report. (Plus I want to see the lake while it's in
draw-down. LOL)

Anyway, if you are planning on signing up for the 2006 Southern Classic...
it's time! Also, reservations are being taken now for the motel. All the
information is on our site: http://www.midtennclassic.org

As usual, it doesn't matter if you're a beginner or veteran angler, it's all
about getting together for a hell of a lot of fun and some of the souths
finest fishing!

Old January 25th, 2006, 07:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Woo Hoo,

I might be bringing Dave and Jeremy as well, that will be a wild week for
sure. We will also be bringing supplies to make some baits while we are
there. I'm going out to catch baitfish the first two days so I can match the
hatch, then pour my arsenal of baits. Charles and Joe we might need to do
some fair trade agreements for soft plastics and spinnerbaits. I'm getting
pumped up for this one, as first place will be mine this year.. The only
down part is Jerry will not be there. It's just not gonna be the same
without ya Jerry. I was looking forward to at least 1 day on the SS minnow

--
www.wermieerniebaits.com
Making fish regret their decision on a daily basis
news

Old January 26th, 2006, 01:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Come home Pops we have some catching up to do.

--
news:wrSdnSiaYOEflEXenZ2dnUVZ_t6dnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...

Old January 26th, 2006, 03:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

You say that you will be there Dad and she just might make
it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

UMMMM YA FERGETTIN' Wermie Ernie is going to be there to take it ALL!
ANYWAY, Team Wermie Ernie Baits will definatley put on a show with a
Limit in the live well. I am Pumped up for this... Not just the
fishing, but meeting all the good guys in here and having fun.
PS.... YEAH RANDY, We have a plan!

Old January 27th, 2006, 01:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

OK, guys the Motel rooms are booked. We still have plenty of room for
anyone to stay with us in the Terrace. The more we have at the Terrace
the cheaper it will be per person each night ( $187.00) total a night
to stay in the Terrace. It sleeps 14. Do the math.

Again: TERRACE LEVEL

The Terrace Level is a 3 bedroom unit, two bath, large living area with
bar, seating for 21 people, two color cable televisions (one with
VCR/DVD) & full modern kitchen,

Accommodations for up to 14 people.

There is still time to join, and let us know if you plan on staying
with us!

For any one of you who haven't attended one of these tournaments;
you're missing a trip of a lifetime! Go to
http://www.midtennclassic.org

Checkout all the info. there. Any questions? There is a link to contact
either myself or Charles.

Don't miss out!

I Can't Wait!!!

-Justin