LEGITIMATE money making OPPORTUNITY: 6 Dollar Riches

Old November 8th, 2008, 12:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
bslobodi

Default LEGITIMATE money making OPPORTUNITY: 6 Dollar Riches

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH PAYPAL

WOW ANOTHER MAKE FAST, EASY MONEY USING PAYPAL AND $6.

Make from $10,000 to $50,000 in as little as 4-7 weeks with only an
initial
investment of $6, by using a very simple secure Internet account
called
Paypal. If you have used eBay you should be familiar with Paypal
because it
is part of eBay and is a trusted safe way to pay for goods or send
money to
people.

Sign up for a FREE paypal account by clicking on the link below: (or
put
this link into your browser)
https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=LLT5T7EP6MVJ4

I had actually taken the 10 minutes it requires to join this bunch of
optimists and I was hoping that there were others out there that
would
spare
the change to try this.

A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came
across an
article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
within
weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah
right,
this must be a scam or a bad joke", but like most of us, I was very
curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to each
of
the 6
email addresses stated in this article.

You then place your PayPal email account address at the bottom of the
list
in the 6th position and email it to your friends as well as post this
message to at least 200 newsgroups. (There are roughly 80,000
newsgroups and
still growing)

No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people I first asked some forums, I thought about trying it. I
figured "what
have I got to lose except $6.00. So I invested the measly $6.00. In
my
first
week, I made about $25.00 which means that 25 people joined the group
after
they saw my posted messages. By the end of the second week I had made
total of over $900.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and
this is
now my fourth week. I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
it
is
still coming in rapidly.

I have spent more than that on the lottery! I think we all have. This
is how
it works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you
print
copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it,
as
you
need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, you
will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something
so
easy!

SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or
download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It is
that
easy. It is legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.

IMPORTANT:

This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it
is
virtually no risk, it really works! If all of the following
instructions are
adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. This program
remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. In
this
business your product is not solid and tangible, it is a service. You
are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the
mailing
lists is secondary to the income, which is made from people like you
and me
asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

************

STEP 1

************

Take a few minutes to join Paypal with the folowing link:
https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=LLT5T7EP6MVJ4

The Internet's most trusted Internet banking system for your future
income.
When creating your Paypal account make sure you use the same Email
address
as your user name in the list below so people can send money to your
account.

************

STEP 2

************

Once you have a Paypal account running, use Paypal to send $1 to EACH
of the
6 Email Addresses below. With PayPal you pay people through their
email
address.

What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely legal!
You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most
of us I
was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects
of
it
all. But I looked around and did some homework and found it was
perfectly
legal.

Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to
through Paypal for this to work properly and for you to receive
money.
(If
you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your
name
in it
anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate your account,
immediately, besides the other penalties!!

Now send $1 to each of these following email addresses through your
Paypal
account:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
************

STEP 3

************

Now take the #1 Email Address off the list that you see above, move
the
other Email Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add Your
PayPal Account Email Address as number 6 on the list. E-mail a note
each
of the above address saying "thanks I have joined".

************

** STEP 4 **

************

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to
the
original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups. Email your message to as many people as you can and
remember,
the more you post and email the more money you make! This is perfectly
legal!

PLEASE REMEMBER as each person who joins the family and follows the
directions, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as
a List
Developer with one dollar each. You then insert your Email Address
into the
list and it will move up geometrically. So that when your name
reaches
the
#1 position you will have potentially received thousands of dollars
into
your account!!!

What an opportunity for only a total of $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the
first
six people listed)

HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS?

Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Log on any
search
engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com, etc.,
then
search with the subject "millionaire message board" or "money making
message
board" or "employment message board" or "money making discussions"
or "money
making forum" or "business message board" etc. You will find
thousands
&
thousands of message boards. Click on them one by one and you will
find the
option 'post a new message'.

Then Post this article as a 'new message' by highlighting the text of
this
letter and selecting copy then paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll
through
the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message
button.
You're done with your first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to
complete
postings on message boards after you catch on.

Remember, the more newsgroups you post in, the more money you will
make!!
But you have to post a minimum of 200! That is it; you will begin
receiving
money in your account from around the world within days! JUST MAKE
SURE ALL
THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

NOW THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE TO DO 200+ POSTINGS:

Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made
$5.00 with
my name at #6 on the letter. Each of the 5 persons who just sent me
$1.00
make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5
persons
respond to each of the original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for
me. Now
those 24 each make 200 minimum posts with my name at #4 and only 5