Bass Fishing Community

Old December 18th, 2008, 03:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
BMasiak

Default Bass Fishing Community

Hello fellow bass enthusiasts!
Don't want to make this sound like a spam. We're a bunch of guys out
of the Delaware area, that decided to get together and setup a
national site for all things bass. Our goal is to unite fellow bass
fishermen, to be a place where one can learn about this beautiful
sport, write reviews on tackles, create or look up how to tutorials,
communicate, organize tournaments, etc. We welcome all you folks,
especially those with great knowledge of this sport. We encourage
those knowledgeable bass fisherman to write the how to's, spread the
loads of information they have to all of us. If you're an owner of a
local bass club, and you don't have your own online forum, we'd be
more than happy to give you your own forum on our site, free of charge
of course! We'd also provide you with
yourclubname.bassfishingcommunity.com domain linking to your forum, as
well as give you moderating privilege, so that you can maintain your
own forums. If you decide to stick around, and would like to get your
own email at yourname at bassfishingcommunity.com , let us know, and
we'll hook you up for free. We're also open to suggestions, comments
and the likes. Help us become a great resource for all bass fishermen
out there!

http://BassFishingCommunity.com

Very Respectfully

Blazej Masiak (bmasiak) Co-owner of BassFishingCommunity.com