Help

Old October 21st, 2009, 04:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BIG FISH 2006

Default Help

I'm turning my webtv off after 9 years, just dont use it enough, I have
a pc and I need to know how do I get to this forum the computer. I have
until the 28th to get this right.

Old October 21st, 2009, 04:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
I'm turning my webtv off after 9 years, just dont use it enough, I have
a pc and I need to know how do I get to this forum the computer. I have
until the 28th to get this right.

Huh?

Probably the easiest way to get to this Usenet newsgroup (its not a forum)
is through http://groups.google.com however because of a high level of spam
coming through from Google many servers and individual users block all posts
originating from there.

If you use Outlook or Windows Live for e-mail you can setup an account with
Eternal September or AIOE and access this group with your mail reader. If
you don't use those mail readers you can also use a piece of software called
Free Agent to access the same Usenet servers.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old October 21st, 2009, 05:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
DanD

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking, but I get mine through my mail
service:
I am using outlook express and this is one of the newsgroups.
hope that is the info you need.
dand

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.

Old October 21st, 2009, 03:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?[_2_]

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:18:20 -0400, (BIG FISH
2006) backed into a tree whilst ridin inna park then wrote:

I'm turning my webtv off after 9 years, just dont use it enough, I have
a pc and I need to know how do I get to this forum the computer. I have
until the 28th to get this right.

Hey Bucky
Go to
http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php and check out Agent
and Agent APN Premium News Service. They used to have a Free Agent
program but I don't know if there is a free version anymore. The free
version had advertisements. I have used the paid version for many,
many years, you get updates for it when they are available. It is a
great news reader and can be used with any news service and multiple
news services, free or paid. It is also able to be used as an email
client. I only use it for a news reader cause I use Gmail or Eudora
for my emails. The APN for 12 gigs a month at $2.50 is a good deal
and very reliable.

Good luck
---

Dan MUCH TOO TOASTY in Florida for now

Remove the X for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
N9JBF 1997 HD FXDS
Old October 22nd, 2009, 02:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
What me worry?[_2_]

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:29:59 -0400, What me worry?
wrote:

[...]

BTW, Great retention in text and binaries with very few binaries not
showing up.