After watching the Bass Masters Classic again today...

Old December 28th, 2003, 05:28 PM
DWM 5150

Default After watching the Bass Masters Classic again today...

Old December 28th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Joe

Kind of like using HTML sigs on this NG? ;-)
Joe Z.
"DWM 5150" wrote in message
My opinion of Mike Iaconelli remains the same. He made a complete and
total ass of himself. You never saw Yelas, Van Damm, or Hite act like
that when they won their crowns. To me the way Iaconelli acted rates
right up there with Terrell Owens(49ers-the Sharpie incident) & Joe
Horn(Saints-the cell phone)....classless.
I believe that you should act as if you've been there before. I wonder
if Iaconelli had a Sharpie on board would if he'd taken it out and
signed the fish?

JH33

----

GO DAWGS !!!/HTML

Old December 28th, 2003, 10:41 PM
DWM 5150

Old December 28th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Thundercat

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:28:45 -0500 (EST), (DWM
5150) wrote:

My opinion of Mike Iaconelli remains the same. He made a complete and
total ass of himself.

snip

I disagree.

TC
Old December 29th, 2003, 12:41 AM
Henry Hefner

DWM 5150 wrote:

Yeah, but I ain't jumping around screaming about my sig......

No, your sig goes around screaming for itself. If you'll check here,
http://www.rofb.org/ you will find that plain text only is to be posted
here. That makes your sig stand out like a sore thumb, or like a
tournament winner signing his fish with a sharpie.I think that is
probably what Joe was pointing out.

Old December 29th, 2003, 01:02 AM
DWM 5150

Actually, never meant for the sig to be in there. Just forgot to take it
out LOL. But I do appreciate you pointing that out to me.

Old December 29th, 2003, 01:44 AM
big fish 2003

You know what they say, opinions are like @ssholes, and everyone has
one. My opion, Good job Mike... go get another one, after my friend Art
Ferguson III.

Old December 29th, 2003, 02:22 AM
Chris

What does everybody think about Klein walking off the stage?

Chris
http://njbassonline.com/

Old December 29th, 2003, 02:58 AM
Josh

It's interesting how we all see things so differently. I watched today with my fishin partner and we thought his enthusiasm was great. He's a young man who realized a life long dream. I thought it was funny and fun. Now sometimes I get annoyed at preachy R. Clune up there telling everyone what a cosmic experience fishing is. . . but then I remember what am I to say about how a guy feels for some it's cosmic for others it's . . . comic ! g.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear
Old December 29th, 2003, 03:00 AM
Josh

Did Klien walk off stage at Classic weigh in ? I didn't get to see all. I
suppose I'd have to know why he did it. Was it because Iconelli was so
demostrative or because he was giving him the stage ? just wondering.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear