Best time to get into the Kingies at Narooma?

Old November 17th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Lindsay

Default Best time to get into the Kingies at Narooma?

Hi all...

As the subject says, whens the best time for Kingfish at Narooma?
I'm heading back there in March for my 21st(?) trip..

Anyone else in Melbourne heading that way?

Lindsay
--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN
Old December 17th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Butchie

I,m going up there over Christmas, and hopefully we can catch some
slimeys to use as bait, as there were none around last Christmas.
Mostly we will be fishing around Montague Island (Northern end) and
we'll see if we can catch a few. Even the Trevally up there are pretty
good. I'll do a post once I get back and let the group know how we
went.

Steve

Old December 20th, 2004, 09:48 PM
Lindsay

Butchie wrote:

I,m going up there over Christmas, and hopefully we can catch some
slimeys to use as bait, as there were none around last Christmas.
Mostly we will be fishing around Montague Island (Northern end) and
we'll see if we can catch a few. Even the Trevally up there are pretty
good. I'll do a post once I get back and let the group know how we
went.

Please do! And good luck! Taking your own boat?

Regards

Lindsay