best sunglass lenses for the water

Old July 10th, 2008, 07:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater
personal style optical

Default best sunglass lenses for the water

hi there I am located in New York and came across a set of polarized
lenses that works great at the water.
I use them myself when I go fishing in the Jamaica Bay area. My eyes
are extremely sensitive to light and this works great and can be used
with prescription or no prescription.

please check my site out.

Personal Style Optical
226 east 3rd street