New Fishing Product. Take a look!

Old October 30th, 2008, 05:26 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Fishing Patriot

Default New Fishing Product. Take a look!

There's a great new product out on the market.

"THE EVENING FISHING SECRET"...

Though I haven't personally used it yet, I have heard a lot of great
things
about the "Evening Secret" of fishing. It basically creates a massive
swarm of feeding fish in any fishing spot by first attracting small
organisms called "zooplankton" to your spot. Next it attracts the
native
baitfish in the area by the hundreds - which soon brings the game fish
swarming to the area.

It is a scientific way of creating a food chain feeding frenzy in your
spot,
and it has proven to catch more fish for many different types of
fishermen in both sal****er and freshwater. You can get more
information here.

www.thinkabouttrout.com/links.html

Enjoy It...

Old October 30th, 2008, 08:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Musashi[_2_]

I belive this is called a "Crappie Light".
But the same can be accomplished with
a "Coleman Lantern".

Old October 30th, 2008, 08:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
daytripper

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:33:48 -0400, "Musashi"
wrote:

[...]

What this is is an "affiliate" sales pitch.

Cabellas sells the same type of submersible lights for one tenth the price of
the "secret" light...
Old November 6th, 2008, 02:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Fishing Patriot

On Oct 29, 10:26*pm, Fishing Patriot wrote:
[...]

It's very possible that a similar product is available in Cabella's.
They are a great outlet. And I'm pretty sure it's cheaper, however
you do get what you pay for and there's no information inlcuded with
it. This so called "secret" is probably quit simple, but it is built
to last up to 10 years and comes with 4 incredible gifts which are
identified on the website. It comes down to this. Convenience and
quality. You have the convenience of buying this product from the
touch of a keyboard in your own home. How do you know it's legit.
The website offers several real testimonials. Don't just take my word
for it, see for yourself before you buy...
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 1:51*am, Fishing Patriot wrote:
[...]

Hi all,sorry if gate crashing the thread but thought i would introduce
my self,my name is Jay iam from the UK,i sell fishing tackle of all
brands at fantastic prices,please feel free to contact me where upon i
will send you more info..Thanks for reading and have a nice day.Jay.