New world record bass?

Old July 13th, 2009, 05:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default New world record bass?

"HobbHott" wrote in message
Rodney Long wrote in
:

Of course they have my rigs now

Of course they now can only hope to try and catch a fish using your sh*t
on
a shingle, or should I say, Spam on a Shank rig?

Keep trying to peddle your defective fishing garbage to the world Bubba,
one retard out of many millions might just be stupid enough to believe
your
Billy Mays bunk, and actually buy your rat-trap fishing junk!

What do you think of them apples, Dick Short?

HH

Don't know specifically about the Secret Weapon Lures Wiggle Rig, but drop
shotting and bubba shotting are very effective techniques on bedding bass.
Don't know why it wouldn't work, In fact I can think of some advantages of
using a bungee with a heavy weight on a bed. Would snap the bait back into
place before the bass could turn around. Probably get them aggravated
enough to hit it two or three times.

I have drop shotted a heck of a lot of bedding bass myself.

Old July 13th, 2009, 01:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in
:

Of course they have my rigs now

Of course they now can only hope to try and catch a fish using your sh*t on
a shingle, or should I say, Spam on a Shank rig?

Keep trying to peddle your defective fishing garbage to the world Bubba,
one retard out of many millions might just be stupid enough to believe your
Billy Mays bunk, and actually buy your rat-trap fishing junk!

What do you think of them apples, Dick Short?

HH

I think you don't know how to use Google :-)

I asked, that you ask someone who knows how to use Google, how to do an
internet search on a product, then in all the forums where you see post
on my rig, you find a "single" person who has "used" the rig, that
believes what you have posted here . then give us that link.

You won't find another fishing product anywhere on the market, that
someone has not complained about, except my rig

AS far as me selling them here,, bud, I give them away here

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old July 24th, 2009, 03:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
steve[_4_]

On Jul 13, 8:31*am, Rodney Long wrote:
HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in
:

[...]

See lure video you won't believehttp://secretweaponlures.com/spectastic.htm- Hide quoted text -

The first reports came out about a possible new world record
largemouth bass caught in Japan on July 2, 2009, and it weighed 22
pounds, 5 ounces, which was one ounce more than the 77 year old record
of George Perry.

Here is what I reported first on my website on July 2, 2009, just a
few hours after the bass was first caught.

Congrats to the angler on a fine catch.
Lake Biwa shocked the bass world a couple years ago by producing a
bass that was well over 18 pounds (The Japan record was caught at Lake
Ikehara, and weighted over 19 pounds.).
A 25 lb. bass was caught as by catch in a fisherman's net earlier this
year, so many thought it would be just a matter of time before a
record size fish was taken from Japan's largest (over 70 miles long)
natural lake.

More updates from the Deps site:

As best I can summarize before the actual translating: He (reporter)
was returning from a previous trip and had been out late that night.
The next day around 12 he got a call about the big bass and to hurry
as it was over 20 pounds. He arrived with a camera crew. The fish was
originally kept in a recirculating livewell but as the day wore on the
power died and so did the fish ultimately. Originally they thought of
donating the fish live to the local museum for tourism purposes. The
fish is now frozen and awaiting certification process.

When the fish was landed, the hook(s) fell out right as he got it in
the net. It is still unclear even from the translator whether it is a
lure or live bait that was used.
It apears to not have been caught on the "Mother" swimbait as was
originally speculated. It also appears to have been caught in deep
open water.

ROD: SIDEWINDER THE DOM DRIVER F / E
LINE: TORAY SUPER HARD STRONG 25lb

Then on July 4, 2009, I received this update on the staus and a video
surfaced which I posted to my site.

It's amazing how quiet it is in Japan after the news that Japanese
angler Manubu Kurita may have tied the more than 77-year-old all-
tackle world record for bass with a 22-pound, 5-ounce largemouth he
caught from Lake Biwa in the Shiga Prefecture of Japan.
Jon Storm of BassFan.com said the lack of news could be because the
rights for the story have been locked in by a magazine there. Storm
has reported the bass was caught on live bait, but there's also a
report that Kurita used a $300 swimbait. He represents Deps Tackle
Co., a Japanese firm. Storm has been told that Lure Magazine in Japan
might have secured the rights to this fish story, so the details of
the catch could be a while in coming.

THE VIDEO OF THIS BASS IS NOW UP IN THE VIDEO SECTION OF THIS SITE.

http://www.delawaretrophybass.com/apps/videos/

I was excited at this point with all the commotion surrounding this
catch, and the fact that we may have a new world record, even though I
assumed it was going to come from California like so many others also
thought, but it was still exciting to see such a monster finally
weighed and certified, so I thought.

Then came the news that they has certified the scales in Japan and it
was over the 22.4 mark of the Perry bass, and that the Japanese media,
DEPS lure company, and LURE magazine in particular, had secured the
rights to the story and were witholding any other information at all
to the public because they were going to sell the DVD in Japanese
later in the year and run an article in Lure magazine. Hmmm. seems
strange that they wouldn't want to capitalize on the biggest money
making opportunity to hit bass fishing in 77 years, I thought.

At this point I was wondering what was going on along with everyone
else.
Then came the ICAST 2009 show in Florida, and the rumors started to
fly about the bass being caught in an off-limits area of Lake Biwa and
the IGFA does not allow world records from what it calls
"Sanctuaries".

After hearing this, I started examining the photographs a lot more
closely. I ran the video in slow motion and after about 2 hours
started to really question the big red marks all over this bass. They
really looked familiar to me but I couldn't figure out from where.
That was until my cousin, who is a commercial fisherman came over and
looked at them, and said "Those marks on that bass look just like the
ones on the fish I catch in my Gill Nets!".

Now I knew where I had seen these before. I tried as hard as I could
to discount this theory by trying to find some type of predator in
Lake Biwa that may have caused those marks, but I couldn't. Then I
tried to find any other bass with those marks that lived in lakes that
had a high level of contamination, but I just didn't see it. Was it
LBV? I don't think so after looking at it.

Next I went to BOUNTY FISHING, and asked them to run the photos
through their software and run it by their team. Here is what they
found.

"Given all the controversy surrounding Manubu Kurita's pending World
Record Largemouth Bass, Bounty decided to pass the picture along to
the Forensics Team. Using the picture below, it was conlcuded that
this fish was 28.27". While this may break the BountyRecord, it falls
quite short of the 29.4" called."

(The photo they used is at Delaware Trophy Bass)

Now I am not going to say that I know conclusively that this is what
they are, but it seems strange that the IGFA has not received any
paperwork on this bass at all as of today, July 23, 2009, and neither
has any other organization in Japan that I am aware of. There is no
news, no comments by Japanese media, nothing! We will just have to
wait and see what happens, but at this point I am really skeptical!
You can view all these photos and videos yourself and you be the judge
at Delaware Trophy Bass.

Old July 24th, 2009, 06:40 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"steve" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:31 am, Rodney Long wrote:
HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in
:

steve" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:31 am, Rodney Long wrote:
HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in
:

[...]

They got any big cat fish or other predators in that lake?

I've caught bass with scrape marks in waters that NEVER see a gill net.

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old August 3rd, 2009, 10:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Salope

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"steve" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:31 am, Rodney Long wrote:
HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in
:

steve" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 8:31 am, Rodney Long wrote:
HobbHott wrote:
Rodney Long wrote in
:

[...]

Lake Biwa has the largest catfish in Japan. A subspecies of the Wels
catfish.
Also may have some large snakeheads, an invasive species not native to
Japan.