Test???

Old November 18th, 2009, 01:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
DanD

Default Test???

So is there anyone at all out fishing???
The weather has been great up here in Wisconsin, but I have already put the
boat up.
Was afraid it was a little early:::::
But we have had snow too:

dand

--

Sometimes the best thing to do:
Is nothing at all.

Old November 18th, 2009, 02:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Default Test??? You failed :-)

DanD wrote:
So is there anyone at all out fishing???
The weather has been great up here in Wisconsin, but I have already put the
boat up.
Was afraid it was a little early:::::
But we have had snow too:

dand

I'm still fishing, but I fish all year down here

--
Secret Weapon Recoil Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old November 18th, 2009, 03:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

I try to go fishing every day - have not missed one this year, so far!

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old November 19th, 2009, 06:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Mittry Lake November Sunset.

http://www.yumabassman.com/bulletinb...p=21541#p21537

Old November 20th, 2009, 11:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
RichZ

DanD wrote:
So is there anyone at all out fishing???
The weather has been great up here in Wisconsin, but I have already put the
boat up.
Was afraid it was a little early:::::
But we have had snow too:

dand

Yeah, I've been out. Hit the heck out of Champlain most every weekend in
October, and now I've been splitting my time the last couple weeks
between the salt for stripers and the lake next to my house for deep,
cold water largemouth.