HELLO My Friend!!!

Old December 12th, 2010, 08:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Default HELLO My Friend!!!

Howdy! If you have ever wondered. I'm still fishing, mostly pond
hopping. Still love the tube. Still love the Senko. Still love to
finesse fish. Still love my Loomis rods, as we have a golf pond near by
that produces some nice largemouth.
But lately I'm songwriting, and having a blast! You can check it out at
http://www.reverbnation.com/craigboyer
But MOSTLY! I hope ya'll are Enjoy Life! and having FUN!
--
Craig Baugher (Boyer)

======

Hey Craig, good to "see" ya again! Live your dream! After all, that's
really what it's all about! Good luck with the music!

John B