Three Rules for More Successful Bass Fishing

Old December 15th, 2010, 05:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_4_]

Default Three Rules for More Successful Bass Fishing

I usually fail at two of these and only get one right. Sometimes I fail at
all three. A couple years ago a guy asked me before a tournament (I was
fishing against him) what was working and if I had any general tips to help
him out. I thought for a moment to try and come up with something other
than baits that had been working for me or patterns that were producing.
Minutes before a tournament I thought it was pretty tasteless for one of my
competitors to be asking me for tips, but I when I stopped being annoyed
long enough to think this crystalized for me. I've mentioned them before,
but they bear repeating, and I hate to see the non bass fishing posts
takeover this group completely.

1. Spend your time on the water actually fishing.
2. Make as many quality presentations as it is possible for you to make in
the time you have.
3. Get the bites you get in the boat.

Sounds simplistic. It is, but implementation is a little more problematic.

More...
http://www.yumabassman.com/bulletinb...php?f=4&t=4886

Old December 15th, 2010, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Marty[_2_]

Nobody can argue with those. I'm an expert at #1, not too bad at #2 and wish
I'd known about #3 all these years. Who knew? Might be a little easier said
than done, unfortunately, and it hurts to think about the probable personal
bests that I lost.

Old December 29th, 2010, 04:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
ScovilleUnit

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

[...]

4. Then learn how to properly fry them up with a lot of $pam!

Sounds simplistic. It is, but implementation is only as
problematic when it comes to opening that $pam can.

More...$pam,
http://www.yumabassman.com/bulletinb...php?f=4&t=4886

Old December 29th, 2010, 09:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

[...]

.... maybe, but this is a contribution to the topic of the group. A brain
dead moron like you is 100% incapable of contributing anything. In fact it
seems that the air you breath is wasted. You should be ashamed of yourself
for living.

Old December 29th, 2010, 11:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Marty[_2_]

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

... maybe, but this is a contribution to the topic of the group. A brain
dead moron like you is 100% incapable of contributing anything. In fact
it seems that the air you breath is wasted. You should be ashamed of
yourself for living.

Bob, why equivocate? Tell us what you REALLY think!! LOL.

Old December 30th, 2010, 04:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
ScovilleUnit

"Marty" wrote in :

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

... maybe, but this is a contribution to the topic of the group. A
brain dead moron like you is 100% incapable of contributing anything.
In fact it seems that the air you breath is wasted. You should be
ashamed of yourself for living.

Bob, why equivocate? Tell us what you REALLY think!! LOL.

I'll tell you what is going through that one tract, Peon Brain....nothing
but a direct link to the Hormel $pam Factory!!!

All he can see is electronic goo injected into $pam cans!!!

Old December 30th, 2010, 04:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_4_]

"Marty" wrote in :

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

... maybe, but this is a contribution to the topic of the group. A
brain dead moron like you is 100% incapable of contributing anything.
In fact it seems that the air you breath is wasted. You should be
ashamed of yourself for living.

Bob, why equivocate? Tell us what you REALLY think!! LOL.

I'll tell you what is going through that one tract, Peon Brain....nothing
but a direct link to the Hormel $pam Factory!!!

All he can see is electronic goo injected into $pam cans!!!

All that goes thru your mind is... nothing at all.

Old December 30th, 2010, 10:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
ScovilleUnit

"Marty" wrote in :

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

... maybe, but this is a contribution to the topic of the group. A
brain dead moron like you is 100% incapable of contributing anything.
In fact it seems that the air you breath is wasted. You should be
ashamed of yourself for living.

Bob, why equivocate? Tell us what you REALLY think!! LOL.

I'll tell you what is going through that one tract, Peon
Brain....nothing
but a direct link to the Hormel $pam Factory!!!

All he can see is electronic goo injected into $pam cans!!!

All that goes thru your mind is... nothing at all.

To true. Sadly even at that final moment I won't be so lucky as an insect
flying headlong into an oncoming windshield. Even that lowly insect has a
final moment even if the only thing passing through its mind during its last
moment of existance is its asshole. I would aspire to be a putrescent
pimple on the ass of creations vile unusable castoffs if my mere mention of
such an aspiration where not the most vulgar of insults to a real putrescent
pimple on the ass of creations vile unusable castoffs.

Sincerely,

I would go eat some worms if the very thought wasn't beyond my capabilities.
Please stop picking one me.
ScovilleUnit