have fun at Cogden

Old December 12th, 2003, 09:29 AM
Alicia Tamblyn

Default have fun at Cogden

hello folks
have fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today, and any other matches.
just be grateful its not the -7F -22C that the temp is here.
regards malcolm

Old December 12th, 2003, 10:14 AM
ClarkBohio

Should be good Malcolm, force 8 westerly on the cards along with heavy rain.
Old December 12th, 2003, 11:46 AM
malcolm

"ClarkBohio" wrote in message
Should be good Malcolm, force 8 westerly on the cards along with heavy

rain.

hello Chris
care to swap for current MN weather.
good luck if fishing this weekend, not that you need it much
regards malcolm

Old December 12th, 2003, 06:52 PM
SEAANGLING

hello folkshave fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today,

Hi Malcolm, you're in a time warp, it's tomorrow, cheers, Norman.
Old December 12th, 2003, 07:56 PM
malcolm

"SEAANGLING" wrote in message
hello folkshave fun on the ISAC match at Cogden today,

Hi Malcolm, you're in a time warp, it's tomorrow, cheers, Norman.

6 hours behind you, and on my wifes PC , maybe her clock is screwy lol
and it was 2.39am when I posted, thats my excuses ahem

Old December 13th, 2003, 12:26 PM
SEAANGLING

Good excuse. Blowing S/W force 6 at the moment, we've got a match at Browndown
but If it's too bad we can always move it to Haslar wall. Unless of course
every one else decides to do the same, cheers, Norman.