John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

Old October 28th, 2004, 02:25 PM
mhood

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

Then you're guilty of killing a Federally protected bird on the Endangered Species
List and should pay the fine for every time you've done it. Killed any bald eagles
lately?

RGarri7470 wrote:

Why don't you do a Google search on "George Bush Killdeer" and see what you
can
learn about this little bird...

Because I grew up on a farm where they lived, have seen them all my life, have
seen them on dove fields here in Georgia while hunting, and have shot them in
the past because I wanted a close-up look at one.

I expect my experience is somewhat more valid than what I will find on the net.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Old October 28th, 2004, 02:33 PM
mhood

Great....my first ever public plonking because I contend a "Sportsman" should be able
to distinguish a dove from a Killdeer *before* they pull the trigger. Strange thing
is; most of you guys can probably identify most any species of bass...is it because
George Bush shot the Killdeer and he must be defended at all costs?

Henry Hefner wrote:

mhood wrote:
Why don't you do a Google search on "George Bush Killdeer" and see what you can
learn about this little bird...

Now Rodney can have someone to argue with. Ker-plonk!

Old October 28th, 2004, 04:18 PM
mhood

Correction: Killdeer are Federally Protected but not on the Endangered Species list.
I got to wondering because there are so many of them here in North Central Texas, so I
looked it up. Fines vary from $130 to $250. Sorry...my mistake.

mhood wrote:

Then you're guilty of killing a Federally protected bird on the Endangered Species
List and should pay the fine for every time you've done it. Killed any bald eagles
lately?

Old October 29th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Marty

"mhood" wrote in message
Great....my first ever public plonking because I contend a "Sportsman"

should be able
to distinguish a dove from a Killdeer *before* they pull the trigger.

Strange thing
is; most of you guys can probably identify most any species of bass...is

it because
George Bush shot the Killdeer and he must be defended at all costs?

I'm sure that's part of it.

I was an active birder for 15 years and never thought a killdeer and
mourning dove resembled each other in flight.

Old October 29th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Shawn

They're not even close.

Old October 29th, 2004, 02:20 PM
mhood

Thank you Marty. Now I think I can let this thread go and get back to trying
to learn how to be a better fisherman.

mhood

Old October 30th, 2004, 12:38 AM
go-bassn

Does this mean that you don't vote?

"D. Norton" wrote in message
Wow, Now I realize how lucky I have been these past 7 weeks. Stuck in the
backwoods of No. Georgia. No phone and no television. Personally I hate
politics and avoid the subject with a passion! I agree with the Rek, in

all
of this post I saw only one fleeting reference to an on topic post. Bah
humbug, **** on all politicians !

Hey Ronnie Garrison, Do you know anything about Lake
Blue Ridge. It's about 1 1/2 hours north by north east of Dalton off

hiway
76?

--
Dave Norton
The RodMaker

Old October 30th, 2004, 12:40 AM
go-bassn

Sigh ...... I thought I'd get through it, but I just don't have the
stomach
to go any further attempting to converse with some tyrannical militant who
thinks his government is coming to get him ......

ROTFLMAO!

Warren

Old October 30th, 2004, 05:29 AM
D. Norton

No Warren, it just means that I prefer to keep certain beliefs to myself .

--
Dave Norton
The RodMaker