fly fishing tips

Old February 22nd, 2010, 02:47 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default fly fishing tips

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter
Old February 22nd, 2010, 02:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-02-21 21:47:16 -0500, "
said:

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

Well, you are in the right place: This *is* the loony bin.

Old February 22nd, 2010, 02:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 21, 8:47*pm, "
wrote:
Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

thanks,

Hunter

You say very naughty things in private emails. I think you're a bad
man. I hope nobody sends you any money at all.

g.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Don Phillipson[_3_]

wrote in message
Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

We took special note of:
Tip #7: Types of Reels
Reels - There are three main types of reels that you can choose
from when it comes to fly fishing: (1) baitcasting reels, (2) spinning

reels, and
(3) spincast reels.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Feb 22, 12:31*pm, "Don Phillipson" wrote:
wrote in message

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

We took special note of:

Tip #7: *Types of Reels
Reels - There are three main types of reels that you can choose
from when it comes to fly fishing: *(1) baitcasting reels, (2) spinning

reels, and
(3) spincast reels.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

Thanks Don........
Hunter
Old February 23rd, 2010, 12:45 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

wrote in message

Hey fellow anglers,

I wanted to share these "Top 40 Fly Fishing Tips" with you all.
Enjoy.....

http://www.primefishingguide.com/

We took special note of:

Tip #7: Types of Reels
Reels - There are three main types of reels that you can choose
from when it comes to fly fishing: (1) baitcasting reels, (2) spinning

reels, and
(3) spincast reels.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs
(Ottawa, Canada)

Thanks Don........
Hunter

You obviously don't recognize sarcasm, nor do you know the slightest thing
about fly fishing--hint: there are no baitcasting reels, spinning reels, or
spincast reels used in the act of fly fishing--we use fly reels.

Now stop embarrassing yourself and take your spam elsewhere--you **** for
brains blood sucker!

Your welcome, Hunter-Gatherer

Op

Old February 23rd, 2010, 01:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote in message

[...]

Op- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Mark
Old February 23rd, 2010, 01:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

wrote in message

[...]

You are quite slow on the pick up, aren't you. Do you really believe you are
doing yourself any good SPAMming this group, which, btw, is counter to
Usenet protocol and can actually result in repercussions from your internet
service provider. If you continue to flaunt the policies of your ISP, you
will most assuridly receive negative feedback from many of this group's
member. This isn't our first rodeo, ya know. We have seen your kind come and
go--mostlyyou go after a few fits of indignation, from so misplaced belief
in free enterprise--but you go nonetheless.

I'll be the first to report your Spamming to your ISP, other will follow and
you will either leave us to our fly fishing or you will likely loose you
ISPs services, but you will certainly be wasting your time--literally
replying to negative remarks about your Spamming of this group--it's your
choice, dumbass!

Op

Old February 23rd, 2010, 03:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

On 2010-02-22 20:20:49 -0500, "

wrote in message

[...]

splork Hilarious. Post of the week.