Cool Fishing Videos worth looking at

Old February 18th, 2010, 01:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Cool Fishing Videos worth looking at

Hi fellow anglers,

If you're like me, I like to find fishing websites with really good
fishing videos. I found a website that has some pretty good videos
that are worth your time to look at. Most of them are not really long
videos, so you don't get impatient with watching them. Most of them
are bass fishing videos, but there are some catfish and fly fishing as
well. There are two different sections on this website for videos.
This cool site has a link called SportsmanTube fishing videos. If
you're interested, you can click the following links to see them or
just visit SportsmanOne.com. Click videos at the top of the screen and
then when you're done, click SportsmanTube videos for more fishing
videos. You can also get a free account and upload your own favorite
fishing videos.

http://www.sportsmanone.com/sportsma...ng-videos.html

http://www.sportsmanone.com/componen...et/Itemid,103/
Old February 18th, 2010, 04:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 17, 7:41*pm, "
wrote:
Hi fellow anglers,

Hi.

If you're like me,

We're not......but do go on.

I like to find fishing websites with really good
fishing videos.

Hm.....

I suspect that if you do indeed like to find fishing websites with
really good fishing videos (and, really, we have nothing but your
word.....which is already beginning to emanate an unappealing
aroma.....to go by) you do so whether or not any of us is like you.
Granted, we have our share.....and then some.....of those who are like
you, but this isn't quite the selling point among thinking human
beings that you apparently suppose it is.

I found a website that has some pretty good videos
that are worth your time to look at.

Lucky for you. Was there a big sign that said "Stupid people, look
here!"? Or is there some other dynamic at work here that we are just
not quite clever enough to figure out?

Most of them are not really long videos, so you don't get impatient with watching them.

Speaking for most of the world, I'm pretty certain that impatience
probably results less from the length of the videos than from an
unmistakable native tediousness.

Most of them are bass fishing videos, but there are some catfish and fly fishing as
well.

Boy howdy! Bass, catfish AND flyfishing!

There are two different sections

Granted, some of our august members will have mistaken them for the
same......but do go on.

on this website for videos.

**** on the left, crap on the right? Trash upstairs and garbage
downstairs? Junk on the left and poo on the right?

This cool site has a link called SportsmanTube fishing videos.

Um.....are you talking about tube flies.....or tube steak? In either
case, we have hugely interested contingents, but there is no guranteee
of a great deal of overlap. If the latter, I'd suggest getting in
touch (so to speak) privately with davie, stevie and the dm. If the
former.....well, I'll let them speak for themselves.

If you're interested,

Nope. Thanks anyway.

you can click the following links to see them or
just visit SportsmanOne.com.

Hm.....do you have any links to videos of your guts being splattered
all over kittens?

Click videos at the top of the screen and
then when you're done, click SportsmanTube videos for more fishing
videos.

MORE fishing videos?! Good god, man, do you have ANY idea whatsoever
of how many fishing videos we've already barely survived?

You can also get a free account and upload your own favorite
fishing videos.

I like the ones where the fish kill the fishermen. Do you get many of
those?

g.
Old February 18th, 2010, 06:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Feb 17, 5:41*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Reason 167 for packing a Louisville slugger or iron when the
possibliity of encounting Buffonus Crankbaitussaie becomes a
likelihood.

Old February 18th, 2010, 09:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

On Feb 18, 12:43*pm, DaveS wrote:
On Feb 17, 5:41*pm, "

wrote:
[...]

Dave- Hide quoted text -

Sand wedge or 1 iron?
Frank Reid
(who can see the need for both)

Old February 18th, 2010, 09:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

On Feb 18, 3:34*pm, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
On Feb 18, 12:43*pm, DaveS wrote:

On Feb 17, 5:41*pm, "

wrote:
[...]

(who can see the need for both)- Hide quoted text -

Sorry Forty, I should have asked the expert. :-)
Frank Reid

Old February 18th, 2010, 10:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
DaveS wrote:
Reason 167 for packing a Louisville slugger or iron when the
possibliity of encounting Buffonus Crankbaitussaie becomes a
likelihood.

Sand wedge or 1 iron?
Frank Reid
(who can see the need for both)

Sorry Forty, I should have asked the expert. :-)

As you probably remember, when it comes to buffoon control
I have always favored the 7 iron. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:39 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Feb 18, 2:05*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
DaveS wrote:
Reason 167 for packing a Louisville slugger or iron when the
possibliity of encounting Buffonus Crankbaitussaie becomes a
likelihood.

Sand wedge or 1 iron?
Frank Reid
(who can see the need for both)

Sorry Forty, I should have asked the expert. :-)

As you probably remember, when it comes to buffoon control
I have always favored the 7 iron. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

I am not a golfer but have it on good authority that a 7 iron yields
the proper calming effect. I carry a putter myself in the van for
extemporaneous opportunities.

Old February 19th, 2010, 01:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
David LaCourse

wrote:
Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
DaveS wrote:
Reason 167 for packing a Louisville slugger or iron when the
possibliity of encounting Buffonus Crankbaitussaie becomes a
likelihood.

Sand wedge or 1 iron?
Frank Reid
(who can see the need for both)

Sorry Forty, I should have asked the expert. :-)

As you probably remember, when it comes to buffoon control
I have always favored the 7 iron. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

I am not a golfer but have it on good authority that a 7 iron yields
the proper calming effect. I carry a putter myself in the van for
extemporaneous opportunities.

Dave

I call your putter and raise you with a .45.

Old February 19th, 2010, 04:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 18, 10:14*pm, "John B" wrote:
"Giles" wrote in message

You took the words out of my mouth!

John

The kittens thing was a nice touch, ainna?

giles
it's what they call an emotional hook; the mar......um.....valued
customers.....can't get enough of it.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:10 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On Feb 18, 4:05*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:

Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
DaveS wrote:
Reason 167 for packing a Louisville slugger or iron when the
possibliity of encounting Buffonus Crankbaitussaie becomes a
likelihood.

Sand wedge or 1 iron?
Frank Reid
(who can see the need for both)

Sorry Forty, I should have asked the expert. :-)

As you probably remember, when it comes to buffoon control
I have always favored the 7 iron. ;-)

Heated to a nice cherry glow and jammed into your own eyes. Very
effective.

BOO!

g.