Is it the same dude?

Old November 4th, 2007, 06:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
mfassett

Default Is it the same dude?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&feed=rss.news

Old November 4th, 2007, 12:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_3_]

mfassett wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&feed=rss.news

Nope, not me and no relation that I know of.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 4th, 2007, 12:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Nope, not me and no relation that I know of.

It's always odd to find your name on someone else though. I got a lot of
comments while the Northern Exposure series was on; and one of the "cold
fusion" guys shared my last name.

Joe (not Joel) F.

Old November 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 12:33:47 GMT, "rb608"
wrote:

Joe (not Joel) F.

I have a question that I may have asked before....can't remember, but,
how did you come upon rb608?

Old November 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Nope, not me and no relation that I know of.

It's always odd to find your name on someone else though. I got a lot of
comments while the Northern Exposure series was on; and one of the "cold
fusion" guys shared my last name.

Joe (not Joel) F.

It's the innocent folks whose families are affected that I feel for...I
mean, can Mr. and Mrs. Bob Manson name their firstborn after her father,
Charles Emerson Winchester, or can Herr and Frau Ernst Hitler name their
child after their favorite meat tenderizer? Ah, well, maybe Mr. and
Mrs. Sam Rodham can be content with Norgay Clinton...

TC,

Old November 4th, 2007, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
I have a question that I may have asked before....can't remember, but,
how did you come upon rb608?

That was my code name when I worked for CONTROL. :-)

Joe F.

Old November 4th, 2007, 02:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

wrote in message
It's the innocent folks whose families are affected that I feel for...I
mean, can Mr. and Mrs. Bob Manson name their firstborn after her father,
Charles Emerson Winchester,

Photos can also be similar. We had an Ethiopian engineer in our office who
was the spitting image of one of the London train bombers, and an architect
who bore a striking resemblance to a younger Liberace.

Joe F.

Old November 4th, 2007, 03:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 14:23:16 GMT, "rb608"
wrote:

wrote in message
It's the innocent folks whose families are affected that I feel for...I
mean, can Mr. and Mrs. Bob Manson name their firstborn after her father,
Charles Emerson Winchester,

Photos can also be similar. We had an Ethiopian engineer in our office who
was the spitting image of one of the London train bombers, and an architect
who bore a striking resemblance to a younger Liberace.

Huh...you'd think it'd be hard to draw while wearing a full-length fur
coat and a sequined tux...IAC, I know what you mean - I know a guy who
looks _EXACTLY_ another guy I know...well, at least their clothes do...I
mean, if they both walked up to you and you didn't look at their faces,
you'd swear they were twin brothers...

TC,

Joe F.

Old November 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Nope, not me and no relation that I know of.

It's always odd to find your name on someone else though. I got a lot of
comments while the Northern Exposure series was on; and one of the "cold
fusion" guys shared my last name.

I share my name with a famous spelunker that died in a cave and a
famous glider pilot that died whilst flying... Hmm, I sense a rather
disturbing trend here.
One other is the guy that shot Soapy Smith (the town bully) in
Skagway. Frank also died in the incident.
Frank "still kickin'" Reid

Old November 4th, 2007, 04:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 07:55:20 -0800, Frank Reid
wrote:

Nope, not me and no relation that I know of.

It's always odd to find your name on someone else though. I got a lot of
comments while the Northern Exposure series was on; and one of the "cold
fusion" guys shared my last name.

I share my name with a famous spelunker that died in a cave and a
famous glider pilot that died whilst flying... Hmm, I sense a rather
disturbing trend here.

OK, I'll bite - what happened when you tried gliding in a cave?

TC,