flashabou on nymphs

Old March 23rd, 2011, 12:18 AM
rogermackk rogermackk is offline
Junior Member

I do not think this is an imitation of the natural features of the painting so much the attention of trout in a rather subtle way. Some insects have rainbow wingcases, but I can not say I've ever seen a natural one. Maybe I do not have enough close attention.
Old May 24th, 2011, 07:37 PM
craiggwillson craiggwillson is offline
Junior Member

On the added hand, it is generally absolutely absurd to acquaint whether anything in fact improves hook-ups. For the a lot of allotment I adopt very robust fur nymphs, and they bolt affluence of fish, so the blow is just experimentation.